British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

What spellchecker is available if u post on a mobile? My spelling is often atrocious on here, not because I can't spell but due to typos or auto correct, and 99% of the time I post on my phone. And tbh i generally dont check before posting. I'd be surprised if a large chunk of scbs posts are not also done from mobile.

Bet they're not 'cos he's at work so probably has the use of a nice computer. :wink: Anyway, as I've said before I think the majority of Shawn's mistakes are purely due to him typing quickly and not bothering to check when he's finished. He's a good speller ~ all the letters are there but not necessarily in the right order. :lol:

Cant believe this thread? Are we really so over-subscribed with posters anywhere on these forums to actually criticise those who actually bother even without an 'o' level in English, really!

Bet they're not 'cos he's at work so probably has the use of a nice computer. :wink: Anyway, as I've said before I think the majority of Shawn's mistakes are purely due to him typing quickly and not bothering to check when he's finished. He's a good speller ~ all the letters are there but not necessarily in the right order. :lol:

Pmsl. I now have this vision of SCB dressed up as BSFs version of Eric Morecambe on a computer keyboard instead of a piano!

• Like 4

If the test is simply getting all the letters there but not necessarily in the right order you could even say sidney is a good speller !

Somehow I seem to remember from my schooldays there is a bit more to it than that.

• Like 1

Nice to know you admit it. Nobodys perfect.. Are they.. ;)

Rules are rules, whether you like it or not !!

and you are the worst offender on here for not abiding to them total hypocrite

• Like 4

Ask him why he has not been on the Poole forum since 24th December while you are at it!

Because you have simular dregs on there as you have on here. And its called Christmas. Hope that helps...

Edited by Starman2006

Because you have simular dregs on there as you have on here. And its called Christmas. Hope that helps...

Blimey even with an edit he cant spell. What the hell was there before ?

So now you're calling your own fellow fans 'dregs'. Please, just go away as nobody at Poole wants you.

• Like 4

Maybe we should add 'dregs' to the title of the thread

simular lol take it the family brain cell isnt yours for today

dregs.....what a lovely way for you to describe your fellow Poole fans

simular lol take it the family brain cell isnt yours for today

dregs.....what a lovely way for you to describe your fellow Poole fans

Lovely.

In other news, Twk is still here. Just received a pm from him. I thought he'd left ? That didn't last very long did it

Blimey even with an edit he cant spell. What the hell was there before ?

Perhaps it would help if i sent you a PM the way you did me Without spelling it out .. :icon_smile_clown: SCB can't spell either, but you never moan about that. Bet you can spell Chris Holder though, can't you !!! :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

So now you're calling your own fellow fans 'dregs'. Please, just go away as nobody at Poole wants you.

It is actually laughable!
  • Like 1

Looking at some of the threads on here it looks as if the BSF is in a worse state than than British Speedway!!