British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

for those people I have an intelligent conversation with, just to let you know, the above has

reported me to the mods..so for those whose shared decent conversation, happy xmas

Stop with capitals John boy or i'll pop round to give you your present early this year.

I'm aware it goes onto to say that, but why even mention it ?

Because I wanted to let you know that in subsequent articles there was Ron Johnson's own view of what happened in the immediate aftermath of his 1949 accident at Wimbledon.

Because I wanted to let you know that in subsequent articles there was Ron Johnson's own view of what happened in the immediate aftermath of his 1949 accident at Wimbledon.

Forum rules say dont post in capitals. Read the rules that you and starry use against other people when it suits you

Edited by The Doctor...

Forum rules saying dont post in capitals. Read the rules that you and starry use against other people when it suits you

You are correct and will note this correction has been effected in my original Post.

Who is starry?

Edited by Guest

You are correct and will note this correction has been effected in my original Post.

Who is starry?

Really ?

Starman2006 - the binman from Poole or wherever he's from..

Really ?

Starman2006 - the binman from Poole or wherever he's from..

Thank you. I am not familiar with Posts by Starman2006 but will watch for them in future.

Thank you. I am not familiar with Posts by Starman2006 but will watch for them in future.

He's the you in the Elite threads.. he'll be easy to find.

He's the you in the Elite threads.. he'll be easy to find.

Thanks but it's unlikely I will see his threads as I don't generally follow any dealing with clubs or riders in the Elite League.

Edited by Guest

Thanks but it's unlikely I will see his threads as I don't generally follow any dealing with clubs or riders in the Elite League.

Probably best

That's alright then... ;)

Lets not bring Goggles into this again.. They'l still be talking about it come next years play off's. Bless em.. ;)

Always happy to oblige mate.. :D

Your the one spouting rules every other post.

Shouldn't you be on the Coventry thread ... :rofl:

Why should Lisa be on the Coventry thread?

Starry should be more worried about his racing bets!!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Ignore him mate. He really cannot help himself. And he knows where im from. Pehaps he's run out of tablets.. :rofl:

Why should Lisa be on the Coventry thread?

Starry should be more worried about his racing bets!!

Well, she is getting rather familiar with SCB, when he's on here, perhaps she wants to jump ship.. :o

And why would would that second sentence be then ..

Ignore him mate. He really cannot help himself. And he knows where im from. Pehaps he's run out of tablets.. :rofl:

Well, she is getting rather familiar with SCB, when he's on here, perhaps she wants to jump ship.. :o

And why would would that second sentence be then ..

Doubt if lisa wants to jump ship after all these years she has supported the pirates and SCB is a highly knowledgeable intelligent poster who i have had many discussions with.

The second sentence refers to your hot tip Smad Place, that's like saying Coventry will win the league!

Doubt if lisa wants to jump ship after all these years she has supported the pirates and SCB is a highly knowledgeable intelligent poster who i have had many discussions with.

The second sentence refers to your hot tip Smad Place, that's like saying Coventry will win the league!

Oh good, that's alright then.. Hot tip, hardly I just fancy it to run a big race providing the Hennessy hasn't taken to much out of it, I would expect to see more improvement tomorrow Just as good as any other in the field.

Oh good, that's alright then.. Hot tip, hardly I just fancy it to run a big race providing the Hennessy hasn't taken to much out of it, I would expect to see more improvement tomorrow Just as good as any other in the field.

Can't see it myself but you never know.

Really ? Nearly 40,000 posts on here and he is banging away at Facebook as well ? Unbelievable. For someone who claims to hardly ever go to speedway he seems pretty obsessive about it .

As a matter of interest, how many other forum members go over the same old stuff with the same old people on Facebook ? Cant be many surely . I know Gluesticks is on FB because he keeps telling us but he'll probably go anywhere for a bit of attention, but is there any real point of being on both ?

I see Gluesticks has now surfaced on Speedway Plus as well

SCB is multi talented and has a lot more things than Speedway to have a rant about. :wink: In fact I don't think he is on any Facebook Speedway groups.