British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

Dont need a direct quote to see your a know all but dont actually know anything.

Thanks, it's clear you don't have any direct quotes to back up your nonsense claim.

Clearly it's you that knows nothing.

Thanks for confirming.

Thanks for confirming you are a poster that just likes to attack.

• Like 2

Dont need a direct quote to see your a know all but dont actually know anything.

Probably knows a lot more than you. ;)

• Like 1

That's a given. :t:

Mate just ignore them, half of them never go to Speedway now. They just like to moan..

• Like 1

Disagreed with Shawn's use of the R word but to suspend him is ludicrous and crass...if anything with his service and amount of posts to this forum he should rewarded with a clock...or a watch...or a signed photo of Jon Cook or Middlo.

Without contributions from the likes of he and many others this forum wouldnt be worth visiting...mind you i can live without Starman but he has been on ignore for a while along with the multi's and split personalities....long live and post SCB!

• Like 2

Easy on the eye for the dyslexics perhaps.

Poor for the rest. :t:

Your hardly the king of spelling yourself!!

• Like 1

Your hardly the king of spelling yourself!!

At least I bother to use spellchecker. It's easy enough.

We all make the occasional slip up.

Some make them all so frequently !

A man of your age using a spellchecker? Jesus christ that really has confirmed your status as king thicko.

• Like 1

A man of your age using a spellchecker? Jesus christ that really has confirmed your status as king thicko.

The expected attack, nothing changes.

But people who make humongous spelling mistakes aren't thick I guess.

Only in the weird world of King attacker.

Spellcheck is available on most computer devices as far as I'm aware and commonly used.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

What spellchecker is available if u post on a mobile? My spelling is often atrocious on here, not because I can't spell but due to typos or auto correct, and 99% of the time I post on my phone. And tbh i generally dont check before posting. I'd be surprised if a large chunk of scbs posts are not also done from mobile.

Mmm, I'm sure amongst your aggressive attacks on various posters there are some howlers.....

• Like 1

What spellchecker is available if u post on a mobile? My spelling is often atrocious on here, not because I can't spell but due to typos or auto correct, and 99% of the time I post on my phone. And tbh i generally dont check before posting. I'd be surprised if a large chunk of scbs posts are not also done from mobile.

If you take pinny's example then we are all thicko's for even attempting to check. I'm still trying to Stifle a titter at its post still.

No idea what is available for the mobile.

Mmm, I'm sure amongst your aggressive attacks on various posters there are some howlers.....

Not read a post yet that's not aggressive from it.

Nice to know you admit it. Nobodys perfect.. Are they.. ;)

Disagreed with Shawn's use of the R word but to suspend him is ludicrous and crass...if anything with his service and amount of posts to this forum he should rewarded with a clock...or a watch...or a signed photo of Jon Cook or Middlo.

Without contributions from the likes of he and many others this forum wouldnt be worth visiting...mind you i can live without Starman but he has been on ignore for a while along with the multi's and split personalities....long live and post SCB!

Rules are rules, whether you like it or not !!

Nice to know you admit it. Nobodys perfect.. Are they.. ;)

Rules are rules, whether you like it or not !!

Says the poster that completely ignores the forum rules on a daily basis.

• Like 1