British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

It is actually laughable!

No just the half a dozen or so on our forum who are continually downing the sport. Do you call that laughable ? Hope that helps.

Edited by Starman2006

No just the half a dozen or so on our forum who are continually downing the sport. Do you call that laughable ? Hope that helps.

Thats is their opinion and they have every right to express it
  • Like 2

Thats is their opinion and they have every right to express it

I have no idea if you're a member of the Poole Forum FB, and assuming you're not I would just like to let the BSF know that he gets a pounding on there too and it's gotten so bad I have just discovered that there has been suggestion of closing it by the webmaster. It seems that he just cannot help himself and things just get worse and worse wherever he pops up. He's at the centre of just about every problem on all Poole related threads be it here or over there!

• Like 1

I have no idea if you're a member of the Poole Forum FB, and assuming you're not I would just like to let the BSF know that he gets a pounding on there too and it's gotten so bad I have just discovered that there has been suggestion of closing it by the webmaster. It seems that he just cannot help himself and things just get worse and worse wherever he pops up. He's at the centre of just about every problem on all Poole related threads be it here or over there!

Of course i am. According to you... :icon_smile_clown: You really do have a issue, don't you.

Edited by Starman2006

Of course i am. According to you... :icon_smile_clown:

I'm happy to provide links or cut n paste. For once, just don't make yourself look any more foolish.

I'm happy to provide links or cut n paste. For once, just don't make yourself look any more foolish.

Good for you. Thats what you want everyone to think, don't you. Make yourself sound very good. Well, ya not, but the problem is, the majority of people on here can't think for themselves. Sadly. Sheep spring to mind. You must be a very uptight person if you want to try and go to those lengths.

Edited by Starman2006

Good for you. Thats what you want everyone to think, don't you. Make yourself sound very good. Well, ya not, but the problem is, the majority of people on here can't think for themselves. Sadly.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That is all.

And I don't need to convince anyone of anything and if stating facts makes me 'sound good' then lucky me :t:

Good for you. Thats what you want everyone to think, don't you. Make yourself sound very good. Well, ya not, but the problem is, the majority of people on here can't think for themselves. Sadly. Sheep spring to mind.

You are so right star man. There were all those people thinking Jerry Hart had been released from jail, but you knew different didn't you.

All those people thinking holder had said he'd ride for another club if Poole didn't offer him a spot, but good old Starry knew better.

How do so many people get things wrong every single time?

• Like 2

You are so right star man. There were all those people thinking Jerry Hart had been released from jail, but you knew different didn't you.

All those people thinking holder had said he'd ride for another club if Poole didn't offer him a spot, but good old Starry knew better.

How do so many people get things wrong every single time?

Again you choose to suit yourself. Who's Jerry hart, never heard of her. And by the way, as ive said umpteen times, and clearly you do not listen either, i don't do twitter, but i suspect you'l keep chucking out the wrong bait...Yawn..

Edited by Starman2006

Again you choose to suit yourself. Who's Jerry hart, never heard of her. And by the way, as ive said umpteen times, and clearly you do not listen either, i don't do twitter, but i suspect you'l keep chucking out the wrong bait...Yawn..

your biggest problem is that when you are presented with FACTUAL information you still drone on and on. You are a coward

your biggest problem is that when you are presented with FACTUAL information you still drone on and on. You are a coward

And you just like to word things to suit yourself. And you have the nerve to call me a coward. Now go away and play on the Ippo thread, as you are alledgedly an ippo fan... Not. I have nothing more to say to you. This forum was half decent untill you turned up.

I can't see Gavan and Starman announcing their engagement any time soon...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 3

I can't see Gavan and Starman announcing their engagement any time soon...

That will NEVER happen either..

And you just like to word things to suit yourself. And you have the nerve to call me a coward. Now go away and play on the Ippo thread, as you are alledgedly an ippo fan... Not. I have nothing more to say to you. This forum was half decent untill you turned up.

i do yes I love to word things to suit myself like Holder never saying he would ride for anyone else for example. They are my own words and not factual at all. Your caught out spouting rubbish on a daily basis on most threads like the horse racing one where yet again you can't answer when provided with facts. Take a look at EVERYONES posts your a joke and absolute fool who is in danger of closing his own clubs forum. Sad sad little man
  • Like 1