British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

Surely this post breaks forum rules??

He must have a little bell attached to his computer to tell him what thread i've been on. Bless..Its what trolls do, apparently.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Gosh, I think my irony meter just went off...

Mate of yours is he ?

Nevermind, youi'l get over it. Or maybe not..

Maybe not to you, but I can gurantee he will be pulling his hair out whatever time of year it is. Proves one thing, nobody on here is bigger than this forum. And I hope he learns from it..

What do i need to get over?

• Like 1

He must have a little bell attached to his computer to tell him what thread i've been on. Bless..Its what trolls do, apparently.. :rofl:

That made me laugh Starry!

To be fair to Gav, when you see a thread with the word "Retard" in its title, its fair to say you were always gonna be found posting on it.

• Like 2

Doubt he'll be too bothered as he's still got Facebook. In fact I wouldn't be that surprised if he doesn't come back.

Really ? Nearly 40,000 posts on here and he is banging away at Facebook as well ? Unbelievable. For someone who claims to hardly ever go to speedway he seems pretty obsessive about it .

As a matter of interest, how many other forum members go over the same old stuff with the same old people on Facebook ? Cant be many surely . I know Gluesticks is on FB because he keeps telling us but he'll probably go anywhere for a bit of attention, but is there any real point of being on both ?

I see Gluesticks has now surfaced on Speedway Plus as well

• Like 1

He must have a little bell

Speaking of which I bet M/F had rang yours a few times.

He must have a little bell

Speaking of which I bet M/F had rang yours a few times.

I reckon it's the other way round..

Doubt he'll be too bothered as he's still got Facebook. In fact I wouldn't be that surprised if he doesn't come back.

Really ? Nearly 40,000 posts on here and he is banging away at Facebook as well ? Unbelievable. For someone who claims to hardly ever go to speedway he seems pretty obsessive about it .

As a matter of interest, how many other forum members go over the same old stuff with the same old people on Facebook ? Cant be many surely . I know Gluesticks is on FB because he keeps telling us but he'll probably go anywhere for a bit of attention, but is there any real point of being on both ?

I see Gluesticks has now surfaced on Speedway Plus as well

Then I apologise E I Addio. I had no idea it was a contravention of BSF guidelines to also be on Facebook. Perhaps it's because the group have me as one of their Moderators?

And you say I have "just surfaced on SpeedwayPlus" - been there for at least 10 years!

This was debit on SpeedwayPlus - long before I even knew the BSF existed - in January 2005.

http://www.speedwayplus.com/ron_johnson.shtml

Edited by Guest

Then I apologise E I Addio. I had no idea it was a contravention of BSF guidelines to also be on Facebook. Perhaps it's because the group have me as one of their Moderators?

And you say I have "just surfaced on SpeedwayPlus" - been there for at least 10 years!

This was debit on SpeedwayPlus - long before I even knew the BSF existed - in January 2005.

ahh... the old blood clot being dislodged by the stretcher bearer walking out of step hocum....

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 1

ahh... the old blood clot being dislodged by the stretcher bearer walking out of step hocum....

A biit out of touch aren't you in regard to a timescale. This article was 2004 when originally published - things have moved on since then with updates from you in regard to what is claimed to have happened at Wimbledon in 1959.

I know it is hard to get through to you - but the original account of the accident appeared in publications by the Stenners the following year - I was not the original author.

I used the information as a researcher - not a medical person (are you?) - I assumed the accuracy in regard to the stretcher bearer.

It has taken some 65 years for the original story to be queried by you - largely one must feel because of my invovement with and no other reason - and it's almost certain that over the years thr information has been used elsewhere as originally quoted post 1949.

A biit out of touch aren't you in regard to a timescale. This article was 2004 when originally published - things have moved on since then with updates from you in regard to what is claimed to have happened at Wimbledon in 1959.

I know it is hard to get through to you - but the original account of the accident appeared in publications by the Stenners the following year - I was not the original author.

I used the information as a researcher - not a medical person (are you?) - I assumed the accuracy in regard to the stretcher bearer.

It has taken some 65 years for the original story to be queried by you - largely one must feel because of my invovement with and no other reason - and it's almost certain that over the years thr information has been used elsewhere as originally quoted post 1949.

If you were the original author i would have been just as critical, but the fact that you trumpeted your journalistic skills quite often over the years here, its only right that i queried it surely ?

If back in 2004 you wrote this and actually thought that the medical nonsense could even be possibly true, well then you'd well and truly lost your marbles already by then... which is sad i guess, but it doesnt let you off the hook in my book. As a reacher, as you put it, surely you would research something as bonkers as that no ?

Anyway, back to retards.