British Speedway Forum

It's they're

And there you have it, within 15 posts or so the OPs point is vindicated. And it's the same few every time that do their best to turn things nasty but with no moderation it's to be expected.

Get off your high horse

• Like 1

It's they're

And there you have it, within 15 posts or so the OPs point is vindicated. And it's the same few every time that do their best to turn things nasty but with no moderation it's to be expected.

As I said you have had about 100 used names and still no moderation .

• Like 2

Get off your high horse

Just making an observation that there are some nasty bits of work on here that's all. No high horse at all.

As I said you have had about 100 used names and still no moderation .

Lol the old multi user name gag. I would welcome a moderator to check if I have multi user names. Are you able to prove I have multi user names?

Just out of interest who else do you think I've been?

Edited by Rob VDS

Douchebags? Well, there's not many words that have me beat but I had to google that one. I thought it might be a small town on the Dutch coast or some sort of EU porter or messenger , but no, it is apparently a rather obscure piece of equipment that men need not concern themselves with, or, in North American slang a contemptible person. Well I never knew that. You learn something every day on the forum. After the fight on the pitch at Neasden last week I'd say that little squirt of a manager Paddy O'Dawes is a douchebag,

On the forum I think Jon Cook had it more accurate when he limited it to some being thick and biased. Just an opinion of course.

My goodness you must lead a sheltered life.

Hill Street Blues. Mick Belker......"you're under arrest, douchebag"

Just what we need, another EL v PL argument. Marvellous.

I do not visit the Elite League Section of this Forum very often.

Some of the Threads I have read tonight sadden me.

I have not Posted on any of them, despite being mentioned on a couple.

Back to the Premier League Section - they do things better there.

Nice to see someone who can't be bothered to attend speedway meetings any more take the moral high ground Edited by New Science
  • Like 2

Why say anything ..just go no one cares ..

Just ignore him, he's still p*ss*d off about getting it so wrong about the National Speedway Stadium :rofl:

Forum is full of douchebags these days which is why I rarely come on here. Every thread these days is just the usual the forum gang massaging eachothers ego.

The forum is run by an admin who couldn't administer a glass of water and a moderator who moderates based on people she likes. Then you've got the "regulars" who think they are the best thing since sliced bread. If I was new to this sport I'd think that speedway fans were a bunch of self centred retards opposed to any form of change or progression. Remind you of anybody? *cough* BSPA *cough*

Careful with that word, it nearly started WW111 on here. :lol:

Oh look what's back with its usual bile and lies? You forgot to mention the one who lies, tries to carry out a vendetta against the wrong people, still tries to claim I'm doing things even though everyone knows I've had nothing to do with moderating this place for a couple of years, sets up duplicate accounts, posts people's personal details to try and threaten and intimidate even after a fake apology saying he wouldn't do it any more just a couple of hours earlier, sets up funds for an injured rider that the official fundraisers had nothing to do with under a false name. Remind you of anybody? Cough* oh yes it's YOU

yet again you come on with your pathetic attempt to twist the truth (aka LIE) and will no doubt try and claim again that you are being picked on. We all let it be but every now and again you try to come on and post a twisted version to pick on others all over again despite ALL the evidence being there to prove your guilt. And you wonder why it keeps coming back to haunt you!!! Pmsl it would be funny if it wasn't so sadIt's ok Gem, you are wasting your time. For whatever reason this 'person' has been trying to conduct a vendetta against me for a couple of years blaming me for everything no doubt from the time of the ark to the downing of the Malaysian air liner lol. Sad really. He's not interested in facts though, he's been told many a time that I don't mod but likes to ignore it cos he is still trying to bully and failing ;)

He'll try and claim it's all lies, be proved wrong and outed as a liar yet again, disappear for a month or two then come back and post the same drivel on another thread hoping someone might believe him one of these times....oh and blame me for bringing it all up again! :D

I should have saved myself the typing and just posted a link to his last attempt last month, saves going over old ground if anyone is remotely interestedhttp://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80150&p=2710607

nobody believes it anyway. You at least can hold your head high.

It's they're

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

We haven't had so many laughs on here for donkeys years as we've had in the last couple of days.

It's better than reading the constant tirades of xenophobia, and hatred of Muslims and the French and any other foreigners.

I think SCB will be the top (no pun intended) of the nominations for this years forum awards :D

WRONG!

On both counts - I don't like the French I don't hate them. I don't hate anyone.

I have no problems with most Muslims - just Islam which is a Religion. I have never said I hated the Religion either I have only ever said I think it is dangerous.

I do, of course, understand that it suits your purposes to peddle your untruths. However those who have read my Posts over the years - the intelligent ones anyway - may not agree with me - but crucially they are able to understand where I am coming from.

Nice to see someone who can't be bothered to attend speedway meetings any more take the moral high ground

I'm glad you appreciate it.

As a person who sticks to his principles by not attending Speedway because of 'Double Points' - I take the moral high ground there too.

Remove 'Double Points' and I will return to Speedway immediately - until then I will not pay good money to be upset and angry every time the Black and White Helmet appears.

WRONG!

On both counts - I don't like the French I don't hate them. I don't hate anyone.

I have no problems with most Muslims - just Islam which is a Religion. I have never said I hated the Religion either I have only ever said I think it is dangerous.

I do, of course, understand that it suits your purposes to peddle your untruths. However those who have read my Posts over the years - the intelligent ones anyway - may not agree with me - but crucially they are able to understand where I am coming from.

I'm glad you appreciate it.

As a person who sticks to his principles by not attending Speedway because of 'Double Points' - I take the moral high ground there too.

Remove 'Double Points' and I will return to Speedway immediately - until then I will not pay good money to be upset and angry every time the Black and White Helmet appears.

Read it again ....... sorry to disappoint you, but I did not say that you did hate etc, the post did not mention you TWK.

Read it again ....... sorry to disappoint you, but I did not say that you did hate etc, the post did not mention you TWK.

No you didn't - but - your implication was obvious.

French, Muslims - Oh yes - TWK.

Just what we need, another EL v PL argument. Marvellous.

In this instance of SCB vs. Starman, I'm just hoping Starman isn't representing the PL!

In this instance of SCB vs. Starman, I'm just hoping Starman isn't representing the PL!

Not much chance of that young Najjer,Starman can`t represent himself with any great authority... :lol::lol::P

• Like 1