British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

As Europe is topical at the moment - I wondered how the good folk on this Forum would Vote in the upcoming Referendum?

Currently, if the Referendum were tomorrow I would definitely Vote to leave the European Union.

Anyone else care to share their views and Voting intentions?

Out

Time we made our own laws and policies.Don't believe we should abdicate decision making across the channel. We have had centuries at war with our fellow Europeans,this time it is with words and not longbows!

As Europe is topical at the moment - I wondered how the good folk on this Forum would Vote in the upcoming Referendum?

Currently, if the Referendum were tomorrow I would definitely Vote to leave the European Union.

Anyone else care to share their views and Voting intentions?

Yes leave certainly WK.

Serious question. Has any think tank or independent body done any kind of modelling to show what a post EU Britain would look like?

A lot of people on here have very deep sincerely held views, but it seems to be gut feel or subjective.

What would the implications be for trade and would the UK be subject to any tariffs? How quickly would laws change? What European laws would need to have UK replacements drafted? What would be the implications for Brits living in European countries or Europeans living in Britain?

Are there any actual known answers or is it all educated guesses?

Edited by AlanF

Shake it all about.

• Like 1

Mark my words, this referendum will cause more problems . It will be very close , and the out campaign are already saying the vote is rigged before a vote is cast, stating they won't accept the result if it's a close win to stay.

If the UK votes leave , but Scotland votes to stay , I fear Scotland will leave the UK

If the UK votes to stay, but England votes to leave, expect trouble from English Tory back benchers, can't see Cash, Redwood and the rest accepting that .

The last thing this referendum could be is conclusive

• Like 2

latest sky poll fantastic...38 stay in 47 exit...we getting our country back..give us a date Cameron!

• Like 1

So Scotland may leave the UK if we leave the eu, that is one vote and two plusses :wink:

• Like 3

In.

latest sky poll fantastic...38 stay in 47 exit...we getting our country back..give us a date Cameron!

What poll was that ? got the link ?

In

Edited by Chewbacca