British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

2 hours ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Better. Miles better. People are fed up with mass eu migration putting huge strains on the nhs , housing and wages. 

Oh you sad, little confused man..

You do make me chuckle :D though!

41 minutes ago, The Voice Of Reason said:

Oh you sad,  No little no.  confused No .man Yes..

Wrong on everything. Takes a lot for the left to chuckle at anything really.

48 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Wrong on everything. Takes a lot for the left to chuckle at anything really.

If Labour got in nobody would be laughing.

From the superb AAV Blog:

If you're the kind of person to mindlessly accept the mainstream media presentation of events at face value, you'd now be under the impression that on Friday night a bunch of violent leftist goons tried to attack the hard-right Brextremist, Tory leadership favourite, and darling of the Britain First hate mob Jacob Rees-Mogg.

The reality, as is so often the case, is completely different.

Yes some noisy protesters turned up to interrupt a Jacob Rees-Mogg speech, but Rees-Mogg went over to talk to them and they certainly didn't "attack" him as claimed by desperately dishonest outlets like the (Daily Mail owned) Metro in their coverage of the incident.

As Rees-Mogg was talking to the protesters, one of his supporters waded in violently, striking a young woman twice in the face, escalating the scene from unruly but peaceful protest to a violent melee. 

The mainstream media and a whole bunch of politicians (including a load of clueless Labour Politicians) mindlessly regurgitated the hard-right Guido Fawkes/Breitbart propaganda line that the violence was instigated by the left, when the video evidence proved that it was instigated by the white-shirted Jacob Rees-Mogg supporting goon.

The outrageous Tory opportunist Brandon Lewis even used the Orwellian misrepresentations of this incident smear Jeremy Corbyn and launch a new government crackdown on political protest to supposedly protect free speech.

A crackdown on political protest to protect free speech is bonkers enough in it's own right, but it's off-the-chart lunacy when it's coming from the political party who brought us the gagging law, unprecedented state snooping powers, a plan to ban academics criticising the government, and relies on an army of death threat hurling blue-kippers to crush any signs of dissent within their own party!

The mainstream media obviously didn't bother to investigate the identity of the violent right-wing thug who escalated the situation, because to do so would have totally undermined their carefully crafted propaganda narrative that the left, and ultimately Jeremy Corbyn, are to blame for the violence.

Fortunately independent media did bother to investigate, and the white-shirted goon has been identified as Paul Townsley, a martial arts instructor from Bristol with a penchant for campaigning for Jacob Rees-Mogg to replace Theresa May as leader of the Tory party.

William%2BTownsley%2B3.jpg

Townsley's son then helpfully confirmed that it was his dad who instigated the violence at the event.

And then on the Monday morning the independent blog Skwawkbox delivered the huge scoop that the mainstream media completely missed; pictures of Townsley actually dressed up as a Nazi.

Jacob-Rees-Mogg has denied having any connection with Townsley, but this denial is now coming under scrutiny too, and if Rees-Mogg does have any political, financial, or business connections to this violent hard-right goon, he'd better come clean soon, because independent media will definitely find them.

Whether he has political or financial connections to Townsley or not, a refusal to condemn his violent actions at this point would clearly be another display of cowardice from the Brextremist in chief (after his refusal to condemn the Britain First hate mob who have been mobilising to support him).

White Shirt Nazi Rees Mogg.png

Edited by The Voice Of Reason

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

If Labour got in nobody would be laughing.

Well not under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Thornberry & Long Bailey - reminds one of "If Kinnock wins today will the last person to leave Britain please turn out the lights"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Well not under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Thornberry & Long Bailey - reminds one of "If Kinnock wins today will the last person to leave Britain please turn out the lights"

How amusing. I just go into hysterics every time I hear it quoted.

But clearly some people believe the words within a Capitalist comic such as The S*n........still peddled, of course, by its' tax-dodging, foreign owner.

The 'superb AAV' blog is clearly as biased as everything Voice of Reason puts on here.

No mention of the fact that the 'men'  Rees-Mogg goes to talk to being masked and gloved. No mention of the man who stands up and behaves extremely aggressively or of the fact that the woman was hit accidentally as Rees-Mogg supporters tried to remove her aggressive friend.

No mention of the aggressive friend needing to be removed because he blatantly said that he would not allow any debate and was just being a complete cock.

The aggression is clearly instigated by the protesters and unless we are to allow aggressive protest to stop our right to freedom of speech they had to be removed. The woman being punched twice to the face is a blatant lie.

I'm not a fan but Rees-Mogg is the only one comes out of the whole thing with any credit, the only one who stayed calm and wanted to debate properly.

Of course as I've mentioned several times the hard left don't do debate, they either shout loudly using racist and sexist as their attack words or like Voice of Reason keep asking silly questions while answering none for themselves.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Voice Of Reason said:

How amusing. I just go into hysterics every time I hear it quoted.

But clearly some people believe the words within a Capitalist comic such as The S*n........still peddled, of course, by its' tax-dodging, foreign owner.

Indeed, so much so that New Labour recognised the fact so that 5 years later The Sun said "The Sun backs Blair ... The people need a leader with vision, purpose and courage who can inspire them and fire their imaginations." and the rest his history!

You're still struggling to make the case for Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Thornberry & Long Bailey etc I see. And just to remind you, I'm a Daily Mirror reading wannabe again Labour voter who voted Green in 2016 to at least register my vote, although if I'd known that P'boro was going to be so close I might have pinched my nose a voted for Tory Stuart Jackson to keep Labour out at this time.

Edited by Crump99

9 hours ago, Crump99 said:

...which made me laugh at the time considering the tories had sold off all the light bulbs due to their privatisation policies and we're still reminded of the fact with the latest fiasco over the east coast rail franchise.

• Like 2

I love the way that AAV think Guido Fawkes is "hard-right" :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MattK said:

I love the way that AAV think Guido Fawkes is "hard-right" :lol:

Guido Fawkes is largely fantasy. 

Certainly when I have featured in his stories it has been 100% made up b****xs.

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

I'd have gone all in on France:D

Me too :shock: but hopefully a cheeky little extra each way bet on Spain would have saved me :D

• Like 1

On 5 February 2018 at 9:12 PM, The Voice Of Reason said:

Oh you sad, little confused man..

An ironic post from someone who claimed he was  Clerk of the Course, then showed he doesn't even know the regulations on air fences ..  

Even more sad and confused when he puts everyone who doesn't agree with him on ignore.:sad:;)

• Like 1