British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

2 hours ago, adonis said:

Well we all know your M.O. .  Make up a load of rubbish , then keep repeating it in the vain hope people will start to believe it ,  or better still try to belittle somebody by pointing out ,spelling grammar mistakes , wouldn't be so bad if you didn't make mistakes yourself while trying to do it :rofl: .  Anyway  I guess we haven't seen the list of my other user names because your'e  hah or should I say  YOUR  thick to spell them

Space Bar ..then we  can all read why  you are trying to say . It's at the bottom of the keyboard  :wink:

People like Soubry are part of the problem. One minute she calls for 'grown up' debates , next she's at some rally screaming 'racist , xenophobes and bigots' at those that voted to Leave. A classic case of BDS. Completely lost the plot.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, orion said:

Space Bar ..then we  can all read why  you are trying to say . It's at the bottom of the keyboard  :wink:

. wheres the list ? wheres the list ,wheres the list , you pathetic specimin

8 minutes ago, orion said:

Oh absolute classic  ..

Just watched Question Time. I though Soubry and Farage were both pathetic, and were, as someone in the audience mentioned, bickering like a couple of kids.

Farage has, in the past, openly stated the UK should be like Norway, yet here he was going against that.

Soubry has openly stated that the result of the referendum should be respected but is now going against that.

At least Amber Rudd came across as trying to have a sensible discussion.

Oh wait a minute , of course you can't see the spaces ,your'e or should that be your!! dyslexic , explains quite a bit . oh dear Dumbo I almost feel sorry for you , dyslexic and thick as well , no wonder  you think I have 8 other user names . every time you look at this one , you see something different

13 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Just watched Question Time. I though Soubry and Farage were both pathetic, and were, as someone in the audience mentioned, bickering like a couple of kids.

Farage has, in the past, openly stated the UK should be like Norway, yet here he was going against that.

Soubry has openly stated that the result of the referendum should be respected but is now going against that.

How dare you break into the Adonis/ Orion thread with sensible comments!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, orion said:

Not saying she was right ..just saying that the crowd loved the comment ..

This doesn't look much like a list of my supposed other user names , have you gone deaf as well as  blind and dyslexic ..List please

1 hour ago, Vince said:

How dare you break into the Adonis/ Orion thread with sensible comments!

all threads are Adonis /  Orion threads ,  as I said they would be , until Dumbo chooses one of three options

2 hours ago, orion said:

Just watched it again some of the crowd seemingly loved the comment with a lot of people also sitting on their hands or otherwise motionless. Wouldn't use the applause as too much of a gauge because positioning that extending boom microphone over the people's vote invitees will obviously get the desired output to fool some, as it clearly has :D

• Like 1

Change UK : Havering branch conducted a Twitter poll of their followers :

Remain, no deal, May's deal.

The results :

52%, 47%, 1%.

47% no deal in their own remain echo chamber:rofl:

2 hours ago, orion said:

That’s because the BBC picks crowds which are half and half, or more correctly, 48-52!  :)

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

Amber Rudd was trying to sell May's deal that's been defeated 3 times, nobody wants and is described by most as not Brexit and it would get defeated if the 2nd ref crew got their wish of May's deal v Remain. How is that sensible? She helped to get no deal taken off the table to ensure that we'd be unlikely to get a better deal which is a ridiculous position as John Mills said.

Edited by Crump99
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Amber Rudd was trying to sell May's deal that's been defeated 3 times, nobody wants and is described by most as not Brexit and it would get defeated if the 2nd ref crew got their wish of May's deal v Remain. How is that sensible? She helped to get no deal taken off the table to ensure that we'd be unlikely to get a better deal which is a ridiculous position as John Mills said.

Maybe, but at least she wasn't behaving like an arse, so her arguments at least carried a hit of weight. Not like the other two I previously mentioned.

Farage is clearly playing to the lowest common denominator to try and attract tgr "idiot" vote, and will more than likely get it. His arguments are totally against what he has always stood for in thr past, but the mob lap it up in the same way some Scottish people thought Mel Gibson screaming "Freedom" in Braveheart was historically accurate.

Soubry is less of a concern, because nobody will vote for her lot anyway so it doesn't matter.

The thing is, we need sensible middle ground to sort this out, yet these two clowns have decided to move further away from their own former more middle ground which could have helped sort it. Instead they are deliberately causing rifts to try and attract the respective mobs.

I'm not particularly a fan of May's deal, but something needs to hapoen.

Farage originally wanted the UK to be like Norway. If Brexit supporters had stuck with thst it could have been sorted by now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Maybe, but at least she wasn't behaving like an arse, so her arguments at least carried a hit of weight. Not like the other two I previously mentioned.

Farage is clearly playing to the lowest common denominator to try and attract tgr "idiot" vote, and will more than likely get it. His arguments are totally against what he has always stood for in thr past, but the mob lap it up in the same way some Scottish people thought Mel Gibson screaming "Freedom" in Braveheart was historically accurate.

Soubry is less of a concern, because nobody will vote for her lot anyway so it doesn't matter.

The thing is, we need sensible middle ground to sort this out, yet these two clowns have decided to move further away from their own former more middle ground which could have helped sort it. Instead they are deliberately causing rifts to try and attract the respective mobs.

I'm not particularly a fan of May's deal, but something needs to hapoen.

Farage originally wanted the UK to be like Norway. If Brexit supporters had stuck with thst it could have been sorted by now.

Cheers.

Still not getting it:t:

Edited by Wolfsbane