British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

To even ask the first question shows you didn’t read the earlier posts or were at least unable to understand the links provided. :party:

Perhaps you could explain then because so far you’re hiding behind insults.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Lies?

What, when I said you were pro-lockdown and you said that was a lie but couldn’t come up with a single post to the contrary?

That one and then one about a day later when you said I posted something a few posts earlier. And when I asked you to point that bbut out, and remember it was still on the same page.....couldn’t. 

Yes those two :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Perhaps you could explain then because so far you’re hiding behind insults.  

Nope. The links were provided in the discussion and from your previous post were unable to understand what was reported

Just now, iris123 said:

That one and then one about a day later when you said I posted something a few posts earlier. And when I asked you to point that bbut out, and remember it was still on the same page.....couldn’t. 

Yes those two :rolleyes:

Well, come on then, produce an anti-lockdown post and explain how your posts today on this thread have contributed to the argument.

It’s no good copying and pasting all day and not understanding why!  Let’s hear your argument!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Nope. The links were provided in the discussion and from your previous post were unable to understand what was reported

There you are.

You have no idea what you were talking about.

That’s why you resorted to insults.

• Like 1

Just now, DC2 said:

There you are.

You have no idea what you were talking about.

That’s why you resorted to insults.

Understand quite. clearly. You asking your previous question shows you didn’t or couldn’t. And Phil thinks you ain’t thick :blink:

Just now, iris123 said:

Understand quite. clearly. You asking your previous question shows you didn’t or couldn’t. And Phil thinks you ain’t thick :blink:

Come on then, explain, because so far no one knows what you’ve been talking about, including you. :D

It doesn’t wash calling people thick because they ask you to explain your posts. 

38 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I find it hilarious how the Brexiteers can't take responsibility for the mess they've got the UK into. 

The country is heading towards a no-deal scenario, so how was it taken off the table?

Of course Remain supporting politicians wanted to minimise the economic disaster they knew was headed in the UK's direction with Brexit, but the BoJo government has had plenty of opportunities to negotiate the best conditions for leaving. However, they continue to be deluded that they can both have their cake and eat it, hoping the EU will blink first, but their bluff has been called just as Remainers predicted. :rolleyes:

It would be laughable if the end result for so many people wasn't so tragic... 

I find it far from hilarious that remainers continually fail to accept a referendum result and those in a position to do so deliberately tried to undermine the UK by taking away options from the negotiators before talks even started.

It was taken off the table under the May leadership by a vote in parliament and only reinstated when the leave supporting Tory party were elected with a large majority at the last election.

We wait to see the outcome, the only thing guaranteed is that like every other prediction made by the remain camp throughout it will be nowhere near as bad as scare stories.

So would the UK leaving the EU be better for the EU with or without a deal in your opinion?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Just to be clear, because the EU is making a big point about the Irish border, is the EU’s only border force in the Ionian a few drones?

If you understood the link provided previously you wouldn’t have needed to ask this question. The fact you ask, shows you didn’t or do you want to add anything to this ?

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

If you understood the link provided previously you wouldn’t have needed to ask this question. The fact you ask, shows you didn’t or do you want to add anything to this ?

I give up.

It’s clear you had no idea what point you were making and that’s why you can’t explain it.

Anyway, we’re all waiting for your anti-lockdown post. Surely, at least, you can copy and paste that?  :D

39 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Here we go again. A typical Guardian article . In-named “ sources close to the President” . Who are these sources ? How do they know traffic is 50% heavier? Have they checked traffic statistics or is that a guess? Or could it perhaps be a bit of propaganda ? Then tucked half way down the article we find tailbacks are being caused by security incidents caused by immigrants trying to jump on the backs of lorries , oh dear there’s a surprise.

Then we get a quote from an un-named spokesman in the British side, and he says the delays are caused by the reduction in the number of ferries caused by Covid . Oh now there’s a surprise.

Then we come to a Guardian classic  . We are told told that Jaguar and Honda had to cease production because of lack of parts but when we click on the Guardians own link it turns out the Jaguar say their closure is due to a covid  related issue and Honda say it’s partly due to ships being held up at Felixstowe and lack of containers in China. Nothing to do with Brexit. Then we see complaints about lack of stock in IKEA and again on reading the Guardians own article we see it’s due to unexpected demand and they are hiring extra staff to deal with .

Do us a favour Iris and stop posting these links to the Guardian. They are written by people who don’t even remember what they wrote a few days ago for the pot smoking liberals at the BBC, who probably can’t remember what day of the week it is

:)

But it is also being reported in the Irish press :D

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/brexit-stockpiling-causing-17-kilometre-tailbacks-in-france-as-hopes-of-deal-fade-1.4435416?mode=amp&fbclid=IwAR09SAX00fRGtwZ3XlQjbpF15IDF6n6cf28rUX5UJGJw9OkgaDKnpldtEJI

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I give up.

It’s clear you had no idea what point you were making and that’s why you can’t explain it.

Anyway, we’re all waiting for your anti-lockdown post. Surely, at least, you can copy and paste that?  :D

Ok at least we get there. You didn’t understand

The point made was that the drones being used were a test for a limited time!!! Understand that? It didn’t say only drones were being used, nor that they would be the only method of control from then on ..... but that for a period of time !!!! they were being tested !!!! 
:blink:

Normally a very simple concept

This is brilliant you're all wrong because you won't listen to good science and evidence. If you were right there would be nothing on here apart from praising Boris and the benefits of leaving the EU without a deal. Instead it's basically abuse. In a nutshell I'm right and you Brexiteers are wrong the evidence will be further supported after 01/01/21. Personal attacks on individuals are meaningless it just shows how wrong you are. Oh I still haven't had one good argument supporting leaving the EU is beneficial to the UK !!!!!! Bah Humbug Merry Brexmas to you all.

Edited by Pieman72
Grammar

I voted remain as I thought that was best for my my country .  Leavers won so I hope they are right and I am wrong. To me my country comes first , I just get the feeling that leavers will never whatever happens be prepared to concede that their decision to leave was not the best option.

• Like 1