British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

Oh don't forget the reason why people voted leave was immigration nothing more nothing less remember Farages dreadful poster.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Oh don't forget the reason why people voted leave was immigration nothing more nothing less remember Farages dreadful poster.

SORRY, but yet again you are wrong. Several reasons (spouted ad infinitum on here for what seems like forever) why people voted Leave. Controlled immigration was likely a factor for some to a lesser or larger degree but was never the sole reason. If you truly believe it was then you must have been hiding under a stone for over four years.

Edited by PHILIPRISING
  • Like 2

When I campaigned in North Wales, North West, West Midlands all I got on the door step was immigration. My next door neighbour said he was outraged to hear girls speaking Polish behind him on the bus. Most said they aren't racist but basically Britain is full up. Taking back control was a dichotomy alluding to Britain before mass immigration. Very clever and devious. To be fair you've answered the question for me so I don't feel I can be accused of being wrong.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

When I campaigned in North Wales, North West, West Midlands all I got on the door step was immigration. My next door neighbour said he was outraged to hear girls speaking Polish behind him on the bus. Most said they aren't racist but basically Britain is full up. Taking back control was a dichotomy alluding to Britain before mass immigration. Very clever and devious. To be fair you've answered the question for me so I don't feel I can be accused of being wrong.

BUT you said it was all about immigration ... "nothing more, nothing less." Which was wrong.

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BUT you said it was all about immigration ... "nothing more, nothing less." Which was wrong.

I have no doubt that as much as 75 %  was about immigration , euphemistically called taking control of our borders,

17 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

When I campaigned in North Wales, North West, West Midlands all I got on the door step was immigration.

Good job you didnt 'campaign' where i live. You'd have been told to leave the premises asap. Or been forced to. Probably why no one bothers us around here.....:nono:

6 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

I have no doubt that as much as 75 %  was about immigration , euphemistically called taking control of our borders,

I could say for 75 per cent it wasn't but the truth is neither of us have any idea what percentage of over 17 million people saw as their reasons for wanting to leave. I would suspect, but do not know, that there were a multitude of reasons.

• Like 1

Just now, Phlipphlopp said:

Good job you didnt 'campaign' where i live. You'd have been told to leave the premises asap. Or been forced to. Probably why no one bothers us around here.....:nono:

Yes and I'd probably sort you out too sounds like a bit of 'mouth and trousers' get a life loser. You and your mates have lost the argument so I did predict the violence would follow and there is no need for it.

8 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Yes and I'd probably sort you out too sounds like a bit of 'mouth and trousers' get a life loser. You and your mates have lost the argument so I did predict the violence would follow and there is no need for it.

Nah , trust me you wouldnt. Step on my property and find out. In fact you wouldnt get as far as my place , a few down the road would sort you before i even got the chance. Campaigners aint welcome around here , or god botherers.

Edited by Phlipphlopp

29 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

OUT of idle curiosity (half time in the Manchester derby) what or who were you campaigning for?

Just now, Phlipphlopp said:

Nah , trust me you wouldnt. Step on my property and find out.

Yes I've engaged with individual like you before and they always came second. You should not offer threats on here leave it to the Rose & Crown when it reopens.

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Yes it is reported in the Irish Times. Take a deep breath and and get this :

• Its written in the Irish Times by Lisa O’Carroll the same journalist that wrote the article in the times and much of it is word for word the same as the Guardian including the nonsense about , Jaguar, Honda and IKEA ! ! !......... CLANG ! ! :party:
  • Dont worry mate it’s the way these cheapo outfits work these days. No actual investigation. Usually some sweet young thing still wet behind the ears from uni thinks they’re a proper journalist ,puts something on the internet and the likes of the Guaniad buy it cheap knowing that as long as it’s anti Boris the lefty liberals at the Beeb will be happy to scroll through it while they spend half the morning sitting on the bog puffing a bit of weed.:D
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

OUT of idle curiosity (half time in the Manchester derby) what or who were you campaigning for?

I campaigned with the Conservative Stronger In of which I am not one.

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

I'm afraid I take anything in the Spectator - once edited by Boris Johnson - with very large doses of salt. You might almost as well be quoting Guido... :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Yes I've engaged with individual like you before and they always came second. You should not offer threats on here leave it to the Rose & Crown when it reopens.

I'm not sure you understand the law. Trespass is an offence. If you dont leave when asked , then expect severe action.