British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

15 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

Let's face it Brexiteers were looking for the most gullible and poorly educated by the lies that were spun.

1) £350 million to the EU every week.......lie.

2) 76 million Turks having access to the UK.....lie.

3) The EU would be climbing over each other to sign a trade deal.....lie.

4) The UK would boom following Brexit.....lie.

5} British jobs for British people....lie.

6) The Pound would be a strong international currency re: UKIP....lie.

8) Australian trade deal i.e. no deal....lie.

9) That we'd leave the jurisdiction of the ECJ..lie.

Sorry about the twaddle 'Phil' but this will give you something to chew on.

This is not balance it's  rock and hard place.

Vote Leave and Leave.EU was about Acorns and Trees and planting misinformation typical propaganda re: Operation Mincemeat. If you make the information credible 'Phil' and his highly intelligent mates believe it. The reason they insult my observations as twaddle is they can't think of anything credible to counter my argument.

At the time of the referendum that was true. Turkey had applied for membership of the EU and it wasn't until after the referendum that their application was finally rejected.

1 minute ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

At the time of the referendum that was true. Turkey had applied for membership of the EU and it wasn't until after the referendum that their application was finally rejected.

But the chances of Turkey getting in with Erdogan at the helm were 0

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vince said:

Therefore one layer of political wastage is clearly better than two. Immigration will come from world wide and be restricted to those who benefit the country, absolute winner.

I refer you to the parts of your post in red. As far as you are concerned all leavers voted that way because they are gullible and thick. Plenty of counter arguments put to yours but you have such a well developed sense of superiority you cannot believe they could possibly be worth acknowledging.

The nearest I got to your 2 universities was lots of union bars as a youngster. The best knowledge I gained from that is that you should never equate academic education with intelligence levels.

I didn't say thick. Statistically if you were educated to level 2 there was an 85% outcome of you voting leave....fact. People were cleverly targeted by Cambridge Analytic by using a smart phone game that evaluated their gullibility then carpet bombed those individuals. Similar to psychometric tests that can sort out sociopaths often used by The Department of Tworks and Sensions at Lob Centres to recruit dreadful Bob Coaches who I have trained. The test can detect whether you will comply to an order.

I am not superior just street wise I never believe anything unless it is backed by evidence.

12 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

I didn't say thick. Statistically if you were educated to level 2 there was an 85% outcome of you voting leave....fact. People were cleverly targeted by Cambridge Analytic by using a smart phone game that evaluated their gullibility then carpet bombed those individuals. Similar to psychometric tests that can sort out sociopaths often used by The Department of Tworks and Sensions at Lob Centres to recruit dreadful Bob Coaches who I have trained. The test can detect whether you will comply to an order.

I am not superior just street wise I never believe anything unless it is backed by evidence.

SO, what evidence do you have for the above? Lots of guess work there... don't know any Leaver who was targeted by Cambridge Analytic, with or without a smart phone, and must admit didn't really understand the rest. Perhaps I'm thick.

• Haha 1

Hello Phil not guess work it's all factual. The problem is most people who have been targeted don't even realise they are on a political data base. Some campaigns negatively target voters so as to keep them from voting. What don't you understand I can explain it if you send me a PM. Believe me I've worked in all area's and trust no one.

13 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Hello Phil not guess work it's all factual. The problem is most people who have been targeted don't even realise they are on a political data base. Some campaigns negatively target voters so as to keep them from voting. What don't you understand I can explain it if you send me a PM. Believe me I've worked in all area's and trust no one.

THANKS but no thanks. Prefer to stay in my own twilight world. 

A wise move it's a murky world below the radar. It's sometimes best to not ask questions. I think you understand my grist now.

46 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

A wise move it's a murky world below the radar. It's sometimes best to not ask questions. I think you understand my grist now.

Which two universities did you go to, what did you study and what qualifications did you obtain?

1 hour ago, Pieman72 said:

Well that wasn't very bright since we are told the majority of Brexit support was from old people who would also be far less likely to play smart phone games!

Of course it is just possible that people who voted to leave did so for lots of different reasons. Some undoubtedly did so off the top of their head with what could be thought little due consideration while others looked at multiple factors and made their decision based on that.

Meanwhile Remain voters made their choice for numerous different reasons. Some undoubtedly did so off the top of their head with what could be thought little due consideration while others looked at multiple factors and made their decision based on that.

It is very noticeable on here that you don't get leave voters saying that remainers made their choice because they are gullible or less intelligent, that is entirely the domain of the remainers when talking about leave voters.

I very much didn't say you were superior, only that you appear to have a sense of superiority.

• Thanks 2

DON'T understand your grist ... or gist for that matter:neutral:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

If you think that's streetwise, you need a satnav  KKS.:approve:

• Thanks 3

You had us fooled for a while KKS  but the games up now.:rolleyes:

Wrong thread 

Edited by jrs

4 minutes ago, jrs said:

Wrong thread 

Yet its leave voters that are thick . Ha ha , aint karma a biatch !