British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

1 hour ago, Toto said:

Yea you.a saddo who spends his  life on this forum .

5 minutes ago, Debbs said:

On the plus side at least his family get  a break from him.

Both sent from the same device. Get a life you weirdo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT'S not rocket science ... 

It probably is to him tbf :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Looks like the Brexit bonuses are coming thick and fast. Expect to see a lot more like this :D

So much for the empty supermarket shelves Shovlar has been screaming about. No wonder he hasn’t been on here crowing :party:

• Like 2

Just now, E I Addio said:

So much for the empty supermarket shelves Shovlar has been screaming about. No wonder he hasn’t been on here crowing :party:

He's still stuck in the tunnel somewhere i suspect.......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Funny how you only pop up when you think you can gloat, but the big losers will undoubtedly be in your part of the world. Not that it'll affect you of course... :rolleyes:

The reason I Post very little these days is that you and your acolytes have become so boring and cannot seem able to accept a democratic result. :rolleyes:

Very sad in a Democratic country in which we are very fortunate, most of us anyway, to live. :sad:

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

The reason I Post very little these days is that you and your acolytes have become so boring and cannot seem able to accept a democratic result. :rolleyes:

Very sad in a Democratic country in which we are very fortunate, most of us anyway, to live. :sad:

It's very sad that those who've benefitted from the past 48 years are so intent on ruining it for those who still have to work, and then feel they should gloat about it. 

A country where companies and capital have moved out, thousands have lost their jobs, and which has become a laughing stock in the world, is something to celebrate? The simple fact is that Brexiteers now can't even pretend that things are going to be better, which is no doubt why you disappeared... :rolleyes:

Even Dashcam still comes on here to regurgitate what's he's read on Guido - even if he gets it completely wrong - but you just ran away... :D

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

STILL waiting for HA to spin the vote in the Commons and suggest it doesn't reflect a majority

A vote between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dummer? It was a fait accompli, so what do you expect? :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Even Dashcam still comes on here to regurgitate what's he's read on Guido - even if he gets it completely wrong - but you just ran away... :D

As far as i'm aware...Jefferson has nothing to do with Guido....But of course , you have nothing to say about good news for the UK. Absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

It's very sad that those who've benefitted from the past 48 years are so intent on ruining it for those who still have to work, and then feel they should gloat about it. 

A country where companies and capital have moved out, thousands have lost their jobs, and which has become a laughing stock in the world, is something to celebrate? The simple fact is that Brexiteers now can't even pretend that things are going to be better, which is no doubt why you disappeared... :rolleyes:

WHY are you so anti-British? Genuine question. The UK isn't a laughing stock, far from it. Thousands have lost their jobs through Covid, which is an entirely different issue to Brexit. We don't have to pretend that things will get better... they will. And I haven't disappeared. Free of the EU shackles in Brussels, the future is bright. And there are more signs of discontent in Germany where they are having to bear the brunt of the EU bills without the UK chucking in a few billion.

By the way, Happy New Year

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

By the way, Happy New Year

I wouldnt bother Phil. You're a brexiteer. In his eyes , your odious . You only need to see his sly digs at your long profession to see that. Its turned them crazy. He cant even play British and play the ball rather than the man anymore. Its getting even worse now the transition period is ending and the deal is sinking in. I'd compare them with the Japanese that signed the end of WW2 on the USS Missouri. But without the courage and dignity of course.

Edited by Phlipphlopp

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WHY are you so anti-British? Genuine question. The UK isn't a laughing stock, far from it. Thousands have lost their jobs through Covid, which is an entirely different issue to Brexit. We don't have to pretend that things will get better... they will. And I haven't disappeared. Free of the EU shackles in Brussels, the future is bright. And there are more signs of discontent in Germany where they are having to bear the brunt of the EU bills without the UK chucking in a few billion.

So believing that Brexit will be bad if not disastrous for the UK is now being anti-British? Sums up Brexiteer attitudes in a nutshell. 

And if you don't believe the UK has become a laughing stock around the world, then you seriously need to get out more.

But Happy New Year... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phlipphlopp said:

I wouldnt bother Phil. You're a brexiteer. In his eyes , your odious . You only need to see his sly digs at your long profession to see that. 

I think you're conflating criticism of articles with at times questionable facts, with different criticism of those who support Brexit. But it is easy to understand why questionable facts and Brexit might get confused... :rolleyes: