British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

Just now, Toto said:

I expect you thought they sold Dvds 

Good old   SADDO TITO  bursting at the seams to be involved probably using his left hand fu…..  tool.

4 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Bang on I can remember them paying £7 per hour and many depot's were mostly Eastern European drivers particularly Tesco.

Total crap.

6 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

We only have ourselves to blame for this mess. We allowed these financial experts and city boys to take over our economy and turn industrial land into residential housing leaving the populace with low paid unskilled temporary employment. Turning the welfare state into a job support scheme while neglecting the most vulnerable and homeless to the street. No point moaning we all contributed to this situation while funding the retiree's gold plated pensions.

You talk total crap any facts Please or are you cracking open another can ?

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You talk total crap any facts Please or are you cracking open another can ?

Only one person who talks crap and  its you dumbo 

22 minutes ago, Toto said:

Really would you fancy meeting me for a talk you  little  F ….      YES would be great can’t wait won’t hold my breath  contact me that would be fun..

Edited by Sidney the robin

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

At today’s mortgage rates everyone on £40k should be a millionaire within ten years!

That's assuming that interest rates stay low and house prices rise at the levels of the past 30 years. Even a small interest rate rise would screw over those that have over-extended, and history tells us that's happened before. Okay, if you can ride things out for 5+ years, but many could not.

12 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Really would you fancy meeting me for a talk you  little  F ….      YES would be great can’t wait won’t hold my breath Swindon SN3 4hE  easy to find me.

Why would i want to speak to a down and out like you .  Your brain is so small If a hungry cannibal cracked your head open there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit.

20 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Really would you fancy meeting me for a talk you  little  F ….      YES would be great can’t wait won’t hold my breath  contact me that would be fun..

Driving a wagon is not hard work, it’s a piece of p*ss, fighting on the other hand is hard work.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Toto said:

Why would i want to speak to a down and out like you .  Your brain is so small If a hungry cannibal cracked your head open there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit.

Really so you should be quite able to meet me why not.? Be careful i have a couple of mates who can find out who you are  within a few hours so be careful what you say  have a rethink TITO.

Edited by Sidney the robin

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Really so you should be quite able to meet me why not.? Be careful i have a couple of mates who can find out who you are  within a few hours so be careful what you say  have a rethink TITO.

Of course they can .Do you understand how thick you are  ? You will live and die like it.

35 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

That's assuming that interest rates stay low and house prices rise at the levels of the past 30 years. Even a small interest rate rise would screw over those that have over-extended, and history tells us that's happened before. Okay, if you can ride things out for 5+ years, but many could not.

Five year fixes are at 1%.  I suspect the 10 year deals and 5 and 10 year B2Ls are no more than 4%?

Edit: they’re about 2.5%.

Edited by DC2

Just now, Toto said:

Of course they can .Do you understand how thick you are  ? You will live and die like it.

You are a spastic hate using that word , but hey it is  true love to meet you give you a slap . But don’t forget you might get a tap on the shoulder some day don’t relax ever.!,! 

1 hour ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I guess you haven't looked at annuity values recently.

Anyone buying an annuity under current legislation needs their head wobbling. Keep it invested and use drawdown. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

You are a spastic hate using that word , but hey it is  true love to meet you give you a slap . But don’t forget you might get a tap on the shoulder some day don’t relax ever.!,! 

Ignore them, Sidney, they’re a couple of teenage never will bes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Toto said:

Why can’t we meet any reason.. Nothing to be worried about or are you a keyboard warrior.?