British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

No, not the Daily Express, just the words of the European Central Bank and Michel Barnier. Know who they are? :D

As regards shedding the minor, highly subsidized home nations I doubt many in England would care.

Yes Little England mentality do you think England is going to be a global nation with the empty shelves and degenerative Cities. The whole country is subsidized with handouts from the City of London. After shredding our manufacturing industries and Unions we are left with unskilled low paid part time temporary employment backed up by in work benefits. Brexit is a failing project in the same genre as monetarism that failed. The Tory press can't even dress it up the sugar icing now because it is driving the UK into the ground. Do you honestly think a project supported by Farage, Lennon, Hopkins, Fransen to name but a few is going to succeed. To be global you have to trade with the world not insult it.

3 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Which employment laws  laws precisely have superseded EU Law  ?

I'm talking about with goods that require EU conformity laws. A lot of EU laws that protected workers right have quietly been dropped before transposition into British Law. The process is fluid at present. Oh and throw in environmental laws that have resulted in turning the River Wye into a Poultry Farm effluent dump lol.

Edited by Pieman72

Soooo

apart from the raw sewage being pumped into the rivers because of the lack of chemicals ( the same chemicals that treat your  drinking water) 

The cut in universal credit, coupled with the hike in prices of the energy companies, not to mention the tories laughing their heads off that you’re still falling for their crap ….

how is your sovereignty tasting today ? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

Could you explain the relevance?

Title of the thread perhaps? :blink:

As remainers assume they are the most intelligent, I’m surprised I need to explain such a simple thing.

Edited by Deano

3 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Ah. Written by arch remainer Ian Dunt. Who'd have thunked he'd come up with this conclusion , without addressing the shortage of HGV drivers across every European country caused by the pandemic ?. Maybe he's like Air Miles,has a warped agenda and wont back down from it. You couldnt make this stuff up :Dhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remainiacs

Edited by Phlipphlopp

20 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

I'm talking about with goods that require EU conformity laws. A lot of EU laws that protected workers right have quietly been dropped before transposition into British Law. The process is fluid at present. Oh and throw in environmental laws that have resulted in turning the River Wye into a Poultry Farm effluent dump lol.

We’ll come on then, tell us which protected workers rights have been, in your words,”quietly dropped before transposition into British law.” .You made the claim so you must know which laws you are talking about , so which ones were they ?

BTW, the polution of the River Wye started 7 years ago when we were still under the EU directives.

4 hours ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Ah. Written by arch remainer Ian Dunt. Who'd have thunked he'd come up with this conclusion , without addressing the shortage of HGV drivers across every European country caused by the pandemic ?. Maybe he's like Air Miles,has a warped agenda and wont back down from it. You couldnt make this stuff up :Dhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remainiacs

I’d have thought you would be helping out Farage with transporting goods around the country to keep the shelves stocked. I mean he must still have that bloody big bus eh ?:D

45 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

We’ll come on then, tell us which protected workers rights have been, in your words,”quietly dropped before transposition into British law.” .You made the claim so you must know which laws you are talking about , so which ones were they ?

BTW, the polution of the River Wye started 7 years ago when we were still under the EU directives.

The process is fluid at present. Well I'm sure you'll prosper and flourish outside the EU. Having to quote specifics isn't my spiel this is a discussion where you know that a lot of laws protecting workers right have been dropped. Your trying to start an argument with a rather aggressive tone that never comes across well. I'm sure there are other on here who'll fling a few insults  your way.

44 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I’d have thought you would be helping out Farage with transporting goods around the country to keep the shelves stocked. I mean he must still have that bloody big bus eh ?:D

I dont need to help anyone out. I transport enough goods as it is. All the shelves are full around here too. Its just an #FBPE fruitcake wet dream that pretends we'll starve , of which you , Air Miles and a few other eu retards on here seem to bang on about.

Somehow I get the feeling the Brexit brigade have lost the argument. The aggression and insults are coming thick and fast. Threatening and insulting posts do nothing to support your cause. It just shows how sad you are to try and win an argument with strong arm tactics that will never sit comfortably with anyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

I dont need to help anyone out. I transport enough goods as it is. All the shelves are full around here too. Its just an #FBPE fruitcake wet dream that pretends we'll starve , of which you , Air Miles and a few other eu retards on here seem to bang on about.

Yes no need to be abusive. We have our opinion on what is best for the country and you have your reactionary view on what you think will help make the country as good as is was in the days before your grandad was born. Just thought you was such a patriot you would go above and beyond doing your 9-5 to help your country at its moment in need, seeing as the only thing you have fought on the beaches was a dogfish :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Yes no need to be abusive. We have our opinion on what is best for the country and you have your reactionary view on what you think will help make the country as good as is was in the days before your grandad was born. Just thought you was such a patriot you would go above and beyond doing your 9-5 to help your country at its moment in need, seeing as the only thing you have fought on the beaches was a dogfish :rofl:

Which country ? You dont live here unless you've forgotten :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Somehow I get the feeling the Brexit brigade have lost the argument. The aggression and insults are coming thick and fast. Threatening and insulting posts do nothing to support your cause. It just shows how sad you are to try and win an argument with strong arm tactics that will never sit comfortably with anyone.

You lost the argument 6 years ago. Get over yourself. You among others having been crying non stop ever since. Grow up and respect the result.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Which country ? You dont live here unless you've forgotten :D

Yes, they'll all come to meet me
Arms reaching, smiling sweetly
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home :D

• Haha 1