British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

13 hours ago, E I Addio said:

That doesn’t even make sense.

If your brains were dynamite there wouldn’t be enough to blow your hat off.:(

Seeing I dont wear a hat your post makes no sense . Keep trying thou.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, norbold said:

Then and Now. The Daily Express and Project Fear

Express 2.jpg

That shurely has to be shome mishtake! :D

3 hours ago, falcace said:

:D

What are you squawking on about now?

You said you don't care what I think or say...yet this isn't the first time you have followed me around and posted about me? Make your mind up Polly.

Parrot-Insult-Sleep-Repeat

Don't expect to be taken seriously until your break that cycle. 

No, not squawking, just talking about you not to you. And the record shows it’s actually you that’s following me, with your bizarre obsession with big boys pants. Very strange.

:approve:

Edited by E I Addio

3 hours ago, Toto said:

Seeing I dont wear a hat your post makes no sense . Keep trying thou.

Oh , the point of it does make sense, although I don’t expect you to grasp it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I don't remember seeing this being on the side of the bus either, but I'm sure we were told that UK produced food would be better for the consumer... :rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58895250

Better what ? Price , quality ? You must have missed the pandemic , which is causing similar problems throughout the world. He's right though , meat has been too cheap for years , mainly due to eu subsidies. I dont suppose you remember the wine lakes and butter mountains ? Of course you wouldnt. Another glorious mess during our membership.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Oh , the point of it does make sense, although I don’t expect you to grasp it.

How can blow my hat off  if I  dont wear one? So how can it make sense . Another stupid  statement that you been pick up on.No wonder people run rings round you all the time on here.

5 hours ago, Toto said:

How can blow my hat off  if I  dont wear one? So how can it make sense . Another stupid  statement that you been pick up on.No wonder people run rings round you all the time on here.

I didn’t say you blew your hat off .

There are no rings round me so how can anyone run them? 

2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

I didn’t say you blew your hat off .

There are no rings round me so how can anyone run them? 

Just like i have no hat.You got there in the end lol 

16 hours ago, Toto said:

Just like i have no hat.

You say you haven’t but since you’ve always posted rubbish in the past why should we believe you ?

Heres the deal.  Since more than one poster had not the absence sensible discussion for some time on this thread . You can keep on with this silliness or you can break the habit of a lifetime and post something sensible, original, constructive, and relevant to the theme of the thread, thus making a meaningful contribution, to get the thread going again

10 hours ago, E I Addio said:

You say you haven’t but since you’ve always posted rubbish in the past why should we believe you ?

Heres the deal.  Since more than one poster had not the absence sensible discussion for some time on this thread . You can keep on with this silliness or you can break the habit of a lifetime and post something sensible, original, constructive, and relevant to the theme of the thread, thus making a meaningful contribution, to get the thread going again

Only one person being silly and  that was you boy.Stop spending your life trying to win on here all the time and your life might get better.