British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

13 hours ago, Toto said:

Only one person being silly and  that was you boy.Stop spending your life trying to win on here all the time and your life might get better.

I know which one of  has the best and happiest life, and which one is the attention seeker that is incapable of making a constructive post on the point of the thread, so resorts to sniping from the sidelines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, E I Addio said:

I know which one of  has the best and happiest life, and which one is the attention seeker that is incapable of making a constructive post on the point of the thread, so resorts to sniping from the sidelines.

Well me.otherwise you would not spend most of  your life on here trying to better people all the time..Take a break and try do other things you sad  little boy.

3 hours ago, Toto said:

Well me.otherwise you would not spend most of  your life on here trying to better people all the time..Take a break and try do other things you sad  little boy.

Oh dear someone's getting rattled .  Water off a ducks back though. 

Back in yer basket. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Oh dear someone's getting rattled .  Water off a ducks back though. 

Back in yer basket. :rolleyes:

Not got a basket 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, orion said:

More great work from Nigal :rofl:Nigel Farage Gets Completely Owned On Irish TV After Saying 'Up The RA' (yahoo.com)   Not sure what's worst this or the fact that he's doing Birthday Greetings for £87 a go :D 

It is funny , but you can’t really celebrate getting one over on an idiot. I mean I would be opening champagne on a daily basis if I celebrated getting one over on phloppy :D

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Well Nige has only got his MEP's pension to.fall back on these days....

You not investing in his new get rich scheme Fortune and Freedom then .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Well Nige has only got his MEP's pension to.fall back on these days....

I owe him alot as we won’t be joining the EU anytime soon will we ? The EU  won’t be around in the same capacity in ten years time anyway will they SIR Humph unless they reinvent themselves.

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I owe him alot as we won’t be joining the EU anytime soon will we ? The EU  won’t be around in the same capacity in ten years time anyway will they SIR Humph unless they reinvent themselves.

How do you work that out .... Seeing what is going on in the uk and the total shambles its been .. no one is  going to want the leave the Eu anytime soon .

What do you owe him for ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Will the UK be around in 10 years is maybe the more relevant question ? Especially if the SNP get their way and the way things are looking in Northern Ireland 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1