British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

16 minutes ago, Toto said:

Why do spend all your  life on here.? Why have you ended up so sad.Try to get out and  meet people  rather than spending the rest of your life on here sad steve.

What ever happened to “being kind”.

Steve comes across a far more pleasant person than yourself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Deano said:

What ever happened to “being kind”.

Steve comes across a far more pleasant person than yourself.

Many thanks! Unfortunately the "Troll" is unable to conduct a serious debate and doesn't actually offer any views on any subject except to throw in banal references based upon, it appears, lacking basic social interactive skills. To constantly repeat the same messaging gets very tiresome and does highlight his/her lack of interlect. However I happen to have a very thick skin and it's water off a duck's back as far as I am concerned and no doubt the repeated references will re-surface, not only directed at myself, but certain others on the forum who have far more interesting and worthwhile comments to make than said "Troll". I await for the next barnstorming comment that will undoubtably surface proving yet again his/her shortcomings and total lack of interactive skills and/or supposed witty delivery of same?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Toto said:

Why do spend all your  life on here.? Why have you ended up so sad.Try to get out and  meet people  rather than spending the rest of your life on here sad steve.

What business is it of yours how he spends his life Tonto ? Not jealous by any chance are you ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Many thanks! Unfortunately the "Troll" is unable to conduct a serious debate and doesn't actually offer any views on any subject except to throw in banal references based upon, it appears, lacking basic social interactive skills. To constantly repeat the same messaging gets very tiresome and does highlight his/her lack of interlect. However I happen to have a very thick skin and it's water off a duck's back as far as I am concerned and no doubt the repeated references will re-surface, not only directed at myself, but certain others on the forum who have far more interesting and worthwhile comments to make than said "Troll". I await for the next barnstorming comment that will undoubtably surface proving yet again his/her shortcomings and total lack of interactive skills and/or supposed witty delivery of same?

You repeat yourself all the time that is your modus operandi on this forum  . Quite clearly you dont  understand irony .The fact you get so upset and bite all the time hardly makes you mastermind. . Its just so easy .

Edited by Toto

4 hours ago, E I Addio said:

What business is it of yours how he spends his life Tonto ? Not jealous by any chance are you ?

Speedway Friend 

3 hours ago, Toto said:

You repeat yourself all the time that is your modus operandi on this forum  . Quite clearly you dont  understand irony .The fact you get so upset and bite all the time hardly makes you mastermind. . Its just so easy .

...modus operandi? Such words! You have to laugh...you wouldn't understand the meaning of irony if it hit you square in the face! Shame your grammar lets you down as per usual. Time for your bedtime "Wombat!"

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...modus operandi? Such words! You have to laugh...you wouldn't understand the meaning of irony if it hit you square in the face! Shame your grammar lets you down as per usual. Time for your bedtime "Wombat!"

You said that before..So yet more irony.. You do  understand you repeat yourself all the time.They say ignorance is bliss .

..."It's The Same Old Song!" Yawn!

6 hours ago, Toto said:

You repeat yourself all the time

3 hours ago, Toto said:

You do  understand you repeat yourself all the time.

Hmmm………

:party:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Hmmm………

:party:

...really does highlight the total incomprehension of his/her constant babblings! :rofl:

Edited by steve roberts

13 hours ago, iris123 said:

So much for the special relationship. While the EU and US have settled their dispute over steel, the UK is threatening the US !!! :D

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59597310

Great news if you are in manufacturing……

Not!!!

Edited by dj350z
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, dj350z said:

Not!!!

Exacty. I would have thought the last thing certain sections of the ecoomy need atm is a twit for tat tariff war with any major trade partner.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dj350z said:

The Brexiteers claimed the EU 'moved too slowly' and didn't agree tariffs in a way that benefitted the UK. By leaving the EU they claimed, the UK could easily negotiate new trade agreements in its own interests.

Now we find that the EU has already made its own agreement to remove tariffs, whilst the UK can't still persuade the US to do it despite the so-called 'special relationship'. You really couldn't make it up...! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2