British Speedway Forum
steve roberts

Dave Morton Book

Just received my copy of the new Dave Morton book! Full of interesting photographs and it'll be my Christmas reading for sure!

• Like 1

Just finished reading mine. A good read and an interesting viewpoint on a career blighted by injuries. Revalations about his private life were quite eyeopening too!

In my opinion he could have been one of the top riders in the world had he managed to stay fit.

• Like 2

DAVE MORTON will be signing copies of his popular new book, TAPES, BREAKS AND HEARTACHES, at the annual Celebration of Speedway event held at Paradise Wildlife Park (home of the National Speedway Museum) on Sunday, February 21, 2016.

Mort will be joining Tony Mac and Susie on the Retro Speedway stand, so come along and say 'hello' to Dave - and, if you don't already have it, buy a copy of his book for £16 and get it personally signed by the man himself!

Or if you already have the book, bring it along to the CoS, where Mort will be equally happy to sign it.

Edited by tmc

Just finished reading Dave Morton's most excellent book. His insight and observations are most enlightening and is well worth the read. Highly recommended!

• Like 1

Met Dave at Belle Vue last night where he was doing a book signing. Told him what a great book it is and how 'honest' it was.

Highly recommended for any fan of the 70s and 80s.