British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
arnieg

2015 Green Sheets

Key to success is building a team of riders who are likely to improve. so here is how they did in 2015. (starting Green Sheet to Final Green Sheet)

All the biggest increases came from riders starting on assessed averages:

1 Zach Wajtknecht +6.51

2 Bradley Wilson-Dean +4.83

3 Ellis Perks +4.14

4 Daniel Spiller +3.63

5 George Wood +2.90

6 Connor Dwyer +2.44

Of those who started the season with real averages the biggest improvers were:

1 Danny Ayres +2.58

2 Rob Shuttleworth +2.48

3 Kyle Hughes +2.45 (on 2013 average)

4 Rob Blacklock + 2.29

5 Martin Knuckey +2.23

6 Matt Williamson +2.09

There were very few riders who decreased their average (due to the low starting limit). The worse performers were:

1 Jake Knight -1.62 (on 2013 average)

2 Connor Coles -1.04

3 Dan Halsey -0.99

Credit to Coventry Storm - all of their starting top six increased their averages by at least a point.

Edited by arnieg
  • Like 3

Key to success is building a team of riders who are likely to improve. so here is how they did in 2015. (starting Green Sheet to Final Green Sheet)

There were very few riders who decreased their average (due to the low starting limit). The worse performers were:

1 Jake Knight -1.62 (on 2013 average)

2 Connor Coles -1.04

3 Dan Halsey -0.99

And Mildenhall re-sign them both...

• Like 1

And Mildenhall re-sign them both...

And ? Lol

And ? Lol

I think what he is trying to say is they have signed riders that have peaked and are on their way down....

I think what he is trying to say is they have signed riders that have peaked and are on their way down....

Coles peaked? He came back from a serious injury last year.In fairness probably shouldn't have come back as quick as he did.Having watched him all season there were signs towards the end that he was getting back to the rider he was pre injury.

A winter in Aus will have done him the world of good

Coles peaked? He came back from a serious injury last year.In fairness probably shouldn't have come back as quick as he did.Having watched him all season there were signs towards the end that he was getting back to the rider he was pre injury.

A winter in Aus will have done him the world of good

I know they haven't peaked, especially Coles. What I wanted to point out, admittedly I didn't say it, was the weird way that averages make riders attractive or unattractive. On paper those 2 were in the weakest performing trio relative to their ability, yet their low averages (especially Coles) make them wanted men and they both return.