British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

3 Pointers

A bit off thread but Wonder if Mitchell Davy gets in at Edinburgh on a 3 ave and on a British passport will he now be eligible to ride NL and as he has not ever ridden in NL will he come in on a 3 and will he slot in at Stoke as last reserve???

Edited by mac101

A bit off thread but Wonder if Mitchell Davy gets in at Edinburgh on a 3 ave and on a British passport will he now be eligible to ride NL and as he has not ever ridden in NL will he come in on a 3 and will he slot in at Stoke as last reserve???

Well, he has to be eligible to ride in the NL to qualify to be a PL No. 7 in 2016, but his assessed NL average should be his latest applicable PL average multiplied by 2. I don't know what his latest PL average is, but it would more than likely to be too high for him to fit in at Stoke. Happy to be proved wrong though.

• Like 1

Well, he has to be eligible to ride in the NL to qualify to be a PL No. 7 in 2016, but his assessed NL average should be his latest applicable PL average multiplied by 2. I don't know what his latest PL average is, but it would more than likely to be too high for him to fit in at Stoke. Happy to be proved wrong though.

His current PL average is 3.00 which I makes him eligible for the number 7 role, so I guess he'd come in on a 6.00 but it's a unique case.

Edited by Islander15