British Speedway Forum
iris123

Sister + Brother Ride Speedway

I thought Rachalle Kerr looked quite a tidy rider, her brother was of course Chris.

• Like 1

Peter Collins sister ( Anne ) rode at Wembley indoors against Ove Fundin's daughter in a race off.

Without looking it up , I cannot remeber the year

Ha ha,it wasn't meant to be a how many brothers and sisters have ridden speedway.Just a thread to show a tv report on these guys :P

As it is I think ex Halifax rider Kurt Hansens son and daughter both ride speedway in Denmark

Also a brother and sister rode ice speedway in Finland but I won't try to spell their names!!!!

Edited by iris123

Peter Collins sister ( Anne ) rode at Wembley indoors against Ove Fundin's daughter in a race off.

Without looking it up , I cannot remeber the year

Ann Collins raced against Pauline Bastable (sister of Steve), not sure where or when, but it was the American lady racer Bobbi Hunter who raced against Ove's daughter at Wembley.

Ha ha,it wasn't meant to be a how many brothers and sisters have ridden speedway.Just a thread to show a tv report on these guys :P

As it is I think ex Halifax rider Kurt Hansens son and daughter both ride speedway in Denmark

Also a brother and sister rode ice speedway in Finland but I won't try to spell their names!!!!

Is that Rene Bach's girlfriend Stef and her brother who was badly injured during last season, iris123.

Danish rider Ernst Bogh's daughter also rode for a bit.............

There are a few women coming through the ranks in the USA (Courtney Crone, Sara Cords and Hayley Perrault spring to mind)

And Carly Gittus took part in the Rob Woffinden classic at the weekend.............

Good to see the women giving it a go............

RP

Is that Rene Bach's girlfriend Stef and her brother who was badly injured during last season, iris123.

No.Steffanie Jensen.I remember seeing her ride 80cc in a team with another young girl(Nanna Jorgensen),who eventually signed, just for publicity purposes for a polish team.Never rode for them though.I think Stef had a bad accident and broke her leg maybe very soon after moving on to 500cc

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Danish rider Ernst Bogh's daughter also rode for a bit.............

There are a few women coming through the ranks in the USA (Courtney Crone, Sara Cords and Hayley Perrault spring to mind)

And Carly Gittus took part in the Rob Woffinden classic at the weekend.............

Good to see the women giving it a go............

RP

Sandra Bogh is the best female rider I have seen. Danish U21Champion.

I saw her ride at Motala in a w u21 championship meeting.Very impressive display.

Rene Aas' mother, Tanya allegedly rode, as did his sister Janice (pronounced Yah-nice) so I'm told.

Yah Nice Aas? Surely not...

• Like 1