British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

the app for the polish league is telewizja polski if anyone wants details where to find and how to install i can its quite easy for kodi

the app for the polish league is telewizja polski if anyone wants details where to find and how to install i can its quite easy for kodi

Yes please.

Hold that found it on fusion. now a further issue. No TVP3 on this huge list of channels for todays meeting at 1.15.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Speedway Best Pairs - Torun - Sat 2nd Apr 4pm (UK time) - Eurosport 2

and

Ice Racing - Assen HIghlights - Eurosport 2 - on NOW (no, I don't mean NOW TV !)

Edited by TwoMinuteWarning

Yes please.

Hold that found it on fusion. now a further issue. No TVP3 on this huge list of channels for todays meeting at 1.15.

Cheers

Steve

Not today-tomorrow Easter Monday- Tvp3 is not exactly a channel- it is the collective name for all the TVP regional stations- of which there are about 17

Edited by racers and royals

Not today-tomorrow Easter Monday- Tvp3 is not exactly a channel- it is the collective name for all the TVP regional stations- of which there are about 17

None of which seem available out of all the channels listed on the Polish app on Kodi.

None of which seem available out of all the channels listed on the Polish app on Kodi.

Just for tomorrow you might be best trying one of the following 2 options( other weeks they are scheduled for TVP sport )

1 http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport list all the streams for the regional stations-any of the media player are 100% ok with a cracking picture

2 TVP could well have it as an official stream here http://www.tvp.pl/player/video?id=9991243

Edited by racers and royals

Sky Sports Speedway coverage will start April 4th with King's Lynn v Coventry we will be showing Wolves at home soon as we sort fixture out

The Wolves v Belle Vue fixture on 29th March is no longer on sky due to a poor weather forecast

Sky Sports Speedway coverage will start April 4th with King's Lynn v Coventry we will be showing Wolves at home soon as we sort fixture out

The Wolves v Belle Vue fixture on 29th March is no longer on sky due to a poor weather forecast

Thats a b##### as was going to pub tues night, will have to check if they are showing a good repeat of a meeting instead.

The channels listed on soccer live seem to be blocked from viewing outside of Poland. i get a message up saying the stream is not available in your region.

The channels listed on soccer live seem to be blocked from viewing outside of Poland. i get a message up saying the stream is not available in your region.

I have just connected to TVP Katowice via the soccer live link and thro media player have a perfect stream.

If you type Polski into search in Navi X you get a full list including the regional TVP channels which as someone mentioned are all the same. I watched today's match on TVP Wroclaw I think but there were about 7 to choose from

Anyone having problems with project cypher on kodi?

Just turned off the Best Pairs event on Eurosport. Speedway matters when you want someone to win, or at least quite fancy seeing someone lose. But as I couldn't decide between Boll, Nice or Monster, it was pointless.

Edited by Trevor
  • Like 1