British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat The Bookie Gp Prize Competition 2016

Hi racer do you think the Muppet and myself are one and the same if you do your mistaken

The muppet is a good friend of mine who I go speedway racing with (Ipswich) also we have an interest in tennis please believe me.

I have known since post 29- who are you trying to kid !!

Well if that really is the case, as I have just read post 29 and the other posts that sort of make me headscratch, surely Susans1 is disqualified from the competition for using two aliases to win this as mickthemuppet already bet and went out.

Why did mickthemuppet refer to Susans1 as a 'he' as he said 'he is a ringer and ugly too' but than later said why are Susans1 and Joe Beevers betting small amounts with large leads like talking about Susans1 in another context and than Susans1 replying like she has never met him before and now they are friends.

Oh come on, seriously? Cheating in a fun comp? Can't be or is this a weird wind up.

Another thing is, why would mickthemuppet keep posting in this topic when he was eliminated early.

Everyone else disappeared or said good luck to everyone. Why would he still be here?

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 1

Looks like an exciting finish. I would go

Hancock 13-15

Woffinden 11-13

Holder 11-13

Zmarslik 10-12

Pawlicki 8-10

NKIversen 10-12

Janowski 8-10

Lindback 10-12

Zagar 8-10

Lindback 6-8

Kildermand 4-6

Jonsson 4-6

MJJ 4-6

Harris 3-5

Masters 6-8

Kurtz 2-4

Good luck to everybody still left in the competition

26 posts, 21 this thread,alias, bluff and double bluff to win a virtual forum competition.... Utterly pathetic!! Sad sad sad.

The muppet is a good friend of mine who I go speedway racing with (Ipswich) also we have an interest in tennis please believe me.

do you play doubles in the mirror??

Well if that really is the case, as I have just read post 29 and the other posts that sort of make me headscratch, surely Susans1 is disqualified from the competition for using two aliases to win this as mickthemuppet already bet and went out.

Why did mickthemuppet refer to Susans1 as a 'he' as he said 'he is a ringer and ugly too' but than later said why are Susans1 and Joe Beevers betting small amounts with large leads like talking about Susans1 in another context and than Susans1 replying like she has never met him before and now they are friends.

Oh come on, seriously? Cheating in a fun comp? Can't be or is this a weird wind up.

Another thing is, why would mickthemuppet keep posting in this topic when he was eliminated early.

Everyone else disappeared or said good luck to everyone. Why would he still be here?

just read their posts and you aint wrong.

Staggering it really is.

• Like 2

There won't be any disqualification for Susans 1 if he wins however i will insist the winners prize is donated to a charity of his choice which will keep up the run of winners giving the prize to charity.

• Like 2

For me it isn't about the prize but for the prestige and the competition.

If someone is cheating, I would disqualify them as noone else has used two aliases whether it goes to charity or not.

Regardless now, whoever comes second wins in my eyes.

I am not in the habit of telling lies or cheating in any comp so I will tell you all again that Mick the Muppet and myself are not the same person my name is John and The Muppets name is Roger if you want our sir names I am quite happy to give them to you although I will tell you that it was The Muppet who introduced me to the forum hopefully you will believe me now.

If all you stupid people on here keep saying Susans 1 and Mick The muppet are the same people you are off your tiny rockers. Racers and royals I am very surprised at you ,.t thought you were smarter than that

I will give any charity £5,000 if I am Susans1 or any alias on this forum.

YOU ALL OWE SUSANS1 A GREAT BIG APOLOGY. He is quite upset about it

For me it isn't about the prize but for the prestige and the competition.

If someone is cheating, I would disqualify them as noone else has used two aliases whether it goes to charity or not.

Regardless now, whoever comes second wins in my eyes.

You are talking through your arse

Edited by mickthemuppet

This a message for racers and royals being the organiser of this comp just to let you know that I am very upset at being accused of cheating in your event I have just read post 29 myself posted by Mick the muppet) Roger) and I can understand how people think but this is roger winding me up if there is any way of me proving we are different people please let me know. I only joined the forum at the beginning of your comp on the advice of Roger (Mick the muppet) if you still don't believe we are not the same people then I am very sorry. John Bolingbroke (Susans1).

I am sorry if I have wrongly accused you Susans1/John but I did read all the posts and you only had posted once before you atarted this competition and with the things said by both, it just completly adds up to a second alias.

I am still rather confused but I wish that mickthemuppet had stopped spouting out pointless drivel and I would have been none the wiser but racers was right to point it out from reading the posts but you have come across humbly so I forgive and well done for winning.

Shame you can't teach your friend about forum etiquette.

If all you stupid people on here keep saying Susans 1 and Mick The muppet are the same people you are off your tiny rockers. Racers and royals I am very surprised at you ,.t thought you were smarter than that

I will give any charity £5,000 if I am Susans1 or any alias on this forum.

YOU ALL OWE SUSANS1 A GREAT BIG APOLOGY. He is quite upset about it

You are talking through your arse

Pot, kettle black with your so called 5000 pound donation bluff.

I don't believe a word you say but fortunately I believe Susans1.

Your aggressive posts tarnish any good reputation that you had and if it was my competition, you would not be allowed to enter.

• Like 1

This message is for Joe Beevers thank you Joe for your kind words and thank you for your understanding lets hope everybody else thinks the same mainly racers and Royals as I have enjoyed the comp, I agree with you that some of Rogers (mickthemuppets) posts gave the wrong impressions but unfortunatly I have no control over his posts, this is my first comp and hope to take place in many more.

Regards

John Bolingbroke (Susans1)

I am sorry if I have wrongly accused you Susans1/John but I did read all the posts and you only had posted once before you atarted this competition and with the things said by both, it just completly adds up to a second alias.

I am still rather confused but I wish that mickthemuppet had stopped spouting out pointless drivel and I would have been none the wiser but racers was right to point it out from reading the posts but you have come across humbly so I forgive and well done for winning.

Shame you can't teach your friend about forum etiquette.

Pot, kettle black with your so called 5000 pound donation bluff.

I don't believe a word you say but fortunately I believe Susans1.

Your aggressive posts tarnish any good reputation that you had and if it was my competition, you would not be allowed to enter.

Forum etiqutte from you!! 😂😂😂