British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat The Bookie Gp Prize Competition 2016

Time I feel to put a line under the last 10 or so posts- after all this is a FUN competition however with serious overtones- R and R bookmakers has great pleasure in seeing everyone skint !!!!!

Leaderboard going into the 11th and final GP of the season- Melbourne Saturday 22nd October start time 9am UK time

Susans 1 £2240

Phillipsr £950

Joe Beevers £535

Anzum £300

Melbourne Spread

Woffinden 12 - 14

Holder 11 - 13

Zmarzlik 11 - 13

Hancock 10 - 12

Pawlicki 10 - 12

NKI 9 - 11

Zagar 8 - 10

Lindgren 7 - 9

Lindback 7 - 9

Janowski 7 - 9

MJJ 7 - 9

Kildemand 7 - 9

Masters 5 - 7

Jonsson 5 - 7

Harris 3 - 5

Kurtz 3 - 5

All bets must be placed before 9am on Saturday by PM to me(edit`s by PM are allowed upto start time)

I will post details of the bets when the meeting gets underway.

Had a look at Ladbrokes over/under actual odds compared to my centre spread

R/R Ladbrokes

Woffinden 13 13

Holder 12 12

Zmarzlik 12 11

Hancock 11 14

Pawlicki 11 8

NKI 10 11

Zagar 9 8

Lindgren 8 7

Lindback 8 8

Janowski 8 8

MJJ 8 6

kildemand 8 6

Masters 6 6

Jonsson 6 6

Harris 4 4

Kurtz 4 4

2 big differences in Hancock and Pawlicki- my thinking on Greg is that he will champion early on in the meeting and will be in celebration mode for the rest of the meeting !!!

Good luck to my fellow survivors. At least virgin finally fixed the broadband around here so I get my small chance of winning.

• Like 1

Forum etiqutte from you!!

Says the only fan in British Speedway who thinks the edr is a pointless waste of time and does not allow progression.

Personally that makes me laugh.

Says the only fan in British Speedway who thinks the edr is a pointless waste of time and does not allow progression.

Personally that makes me laugh.

Except im not am i thats why people both agreed and liked the post. Everything you post makes me laugh cant believe someone would be that stupid over and over again but you manage it so well done

Also thats not what i acually said i asked who had it improved? Worrall and Starke thats it?? Get your facts straight before posting (although it just adds to the comedy of what an idiot you are)

Edited by phillipsr

Final result

Susans 1 £2220

Joe Beevers £1535

Anzum £500

phillipsr -£50

Congratulations to Susans 1 on a debut season win- I have sent a PM regards the winning prize

thanks for everyone who took part and I`m sure we will all be back in April 2017 doing it all again.

• Like 2

Congratulations Susans1.

Third again and with more money than starting amount. Spent all week deciding whether to go with Zagar or Iversen and it didn't matter.

Commiseration to Philipsr. Don't give up always next year.

Thanks to racersandroyals excellent competition again

Edited by Anzum
  • Like 1

Hancock being a complete dick killed me oh well thanks R+R

• Like 1

Thanks to everybody who took part in Racer and Royals comp I hope to take part next year and I am sure the result will be different and I confirm that like the last 2 years the prize money will go to the Ben fund and Darcy Ward please all keep in touch regards Susans1 (John Bolingbroke)

Racer (Tim) I have sent you a PM to you regarding the prize money please give to the Ben Fund and Darcy Ward thank you Susans1 (John)

• Like 3

Susans1 you said you were going to put a 200 bet on I thought, telling wee porkies.

No seriously very well done to the winner and the only other finisher Anzum for getting third place.

Thank you so much to racersandroyals and hopefully we will be next year to climb up the rostrum.

As for philipsr, well I cannot hear you complaining up here when you're all the way down there at the bottom of the leaderboard. :)