British Speedway Forum

My guess will be at kings lynn

Kings Lynn riding that night at Leicester though and can't see many neutrals over here going

Edited by Rob B

If its going to be in UK, with BV in the competition its more likely to be at the National Speedway Stadium?!

If its going to be in UK, with BV in the competition its more likely to be at the National Speedway Stadium?!

Got to be neutral venue

Got to be neutral venue

Why?? It hasn't been in previous years, although I agree it ideally should be but why would any non-competing club want to host it?!

Why?? It hasn't been in previous years, although I agree it ideally should be but why would any non-competing club want to host it?!

Just quoting what WSL have said. I agree that should be neutral but support will be an issue, like I said previously if it was at KIngs Lynn can't see many neutrals over here going to watch it.

Just quoting what WSL have said. I agree that should be neutral but support will be an issue, like I said previously if it was at KIngs Lynn can't see many neutrals over here going to watch it.

I disagree. The calibre of rider's that would be on show would be very attractive anywhere in the UK as these rider's would be a novelty.

Anywhere else in Europe it would be a flop.

Most of you British lot probably don't care but Poole will not ride. Belle Vue will replace them. Venue is still TBA.

I gather it will be in Poland just waiting for track to be confirmed.

Most of you British lot probably don't care but Poole will not ride. Belle Vue will replace them. Venue is still TBA.

You're quite right, but then we can see a farce a mile off. This 'World' event features European teams only and draws on a pool of riders many of whom who could easily qualify to represent all four qualifying teams in extreme instances. How can you take an event seriously when the winners could easily be determined by which of their riders are allowed to race for them and not their other team that might also be in it?

Before anyone plays the 'progress' card, we've seen more than enough 'progress' in international events, to the point where our upper league is on the brink of collapse.

No, the 'British lot' aren't generally interested, and why the hell should we be? The sport doesn't 'progress' by killing off one of its major leagues with a near 90 year old history. which is all these tinpot events are doing.

Of course if you are based in a country where you stage as many speedway meetings in a year as we do in a week you might be enthralled by it all.

You're quite right, but then we can see a farce a mile off. This 'World' event features European teams only and draws on a pool of riders many of whom who could easily qualify to represent all four qualifying teams in extreme instances. How can you take an event seriously when the winners could easily be determined by which of their riders are allowed to race for them and not their other team that might also be in it?

Before anyone plays the 'progress' card, we've seen more than enough 'progress' in international events, to the point where our upper league is on the brink of collapse.

No, the 'British lot' aren't generally interested, and why the hell should we be? The sport doesn't 'progress' by killing off one of its major leagues with a near 90 year old history. which is all these tinpot events are doing.

Of course if you are based in a country where you stage as many speedway meetings in a year as we do in a week you might be enthralled by it all.

Utter garbage.

The old fuddy duddies running our British Leagues are the cause by not moving with the progress of other competitions. Still believing they hold the power to ban riders when they compete in qualifiers or putting their own National Leagues before the British one. Also the absurdly busy fixture list and thinking we hold the rights to racing every single day of the week.

We have to point the finger at ourselves forour leagues failures, not world speedways development.

• Like 4