British Speedway Forum

Hi does anyone know what channel the gps & world cup is on this year 2016 as I have heard its on bt sport which I don't have.

Excuse me but I wasnt being rude, I was being practical.

The subject was "live" and easy to spot, if one looked for it.

Practical in the sense if every one came to the forum and started a new thread instead of a new post the forum would be in a state.

Practical because - have you tried to view the forum on a mobile when data download is at a premium.

The number of times a one line post is made as a reply to post immediate before it and the post includes the whole of the previous post which may be 5/10/15 lines long. Simply a waste and more so when using a mobile (which I have stopped doing to view this forum because of what I just said).

You may not have intended to be rude but it came across as being so. A more polite response would have been more appropriate and if you were going to bother replying then perhaps pointing the poster in the direction of what he was looking for might have been better.

• Like 4