British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Gorzow Gp Saturday August 27th 2016

Please can anyone help?

I have registered onto the site in preparation for the GP ticket sale. But I have been waiting 2 days for the activation link e-mail. Have requested again via their website but heard nothing.Has anyone got any items?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions getting from Poznan to Gorzow GP same day up & back?

Please can anyone help?

I have registered onto the site in preparation for the GP ticket sale. But I have been waiting 2 days for the activation link e-mail. Have requested again via their website but heard nothing.Has anyone got any items?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions getting from Poznan to Gorzow GP same day up & back?

You could try emailing Jacek Gumowski at j.gumowski@stalgorzow.pl - explain the problem and he might be able to help.

As for getting to Gorzow from Poznan - train leaves Poznan at 14.40 arr 16.47 in Gorzow- however you cannot get back by train after the meeting. Travel plus tours are staying in Poznan so if they had a spare place on their coach you might be able to do a deal with James Easter(Spiegal) to get you back or both ways.

Edited by racers and royals

Thank you for your reply. I contacted Jacek G & he activated my account.

that`s great, glad I was able to help-you better keep the email address handy because you have still got to go through the arduous process of buying the tickets !!!!