British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

Simon Lambert Testimonial

I'm extremely pleased that he's getting his well deserved testimonial, and hope that a good crowd turn out in support.

It will be the third meeting at the Adrian Flux Arena in four days, so hope the public can save their pennies between now and then, to come along and support our loyal asset.

It is a shame that it clashes with a Mildenhall home meeting, of which many KL fans attend, plus of course the Lincolnshire Poacher is taking place too. But he has a very large fan base at Peterborough, and I'm sure they'll make the short trip down the A47 to compensate for those that will be at the other venues .

Have a great season and a great testimonial Lambo.

I'm extremely pleased that he's getting his well deserved testimonial, and hope that a good crowd turn out in support.

It will be the third meeting at the Adrian Flux Arena in four days, so hope the public can save their pennies between now and then, to come along and support our loyal asset.

It is a shame that it clashes with a Mildenhall home meeting, of which many KL fans attend, plus of course the Lincolnshire Poacher is taking place too. But he has a very large fan base at Peterborough, and I'm sure they'll make the short trip down the A47 to compensate for those that will be at the other venues .

Have a great season and a great testimonial Lambo.

that's very poor planning.

Very pleased for Simon. Looking forward to it.

Iversen

Masters

King

Garrity

Ostergaard

Hansen

Howe

Wells

Josh G

and the man himself confirmed so far.

Kurtz brothers added.

Wilko, Serjeant and the man himself complete the line up.

Does anybody know the admission prices please

Admission is: Adults £16, Concessions £13, 12-18 £6, Under 12s FREE