British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Semi Finals 2016

Joe, do you still think Newman would easily be one of the favourites to win the British final? 😂

He showed tonight that he's a good reserve but very out of his depth when against stronger riders in the top 5. Very out of his depth.

• Like 1

DVD of the epic semi-final at Scunny now on sale:

https://sites.google.com/site/speedwayondvd/speedway/premier/scunthorpe-scorpions

All the best

Rob

Thanks Sam will order it now how do you think Auty will fair in the BF?.Hope he rides well competes think the track will suit.This British Final i can't wait, away from Wolves this new Vue tracks looks to have loads of lines neutral hope the place is packed for Gordon/Mort both are really decent men they deserve it hope they both enjoy the night.
  • Like 1

I've ordered and paid for it, but then screens crashed and said error, so I'd be careful. Anyone know an email address so can confirm whether my payments gone through as I cant find anything.

Edited by Panthers89

Spent quite a while looking through this thread to see if there was a DVD available for the Scunthorpe semi, at last I found the info I was looking for after having to go through all the nonsense and off topic bs that most of the so called adults spout all over this forum.

I was at the Scunthorpe semi and am looking forward to seeing the awesome racing from that meeting again.

I do apologise for being on topic.

Spent quite a while looking through this thread to see if there was a DVD available for the Scunthorpe semi, at last I found the info I was looking for after having to go through all the nonsense and off topic bs that most of the so called adults spout all over this forum.

I was at the Scunthorpe semi and am looking forward to seeing the awesome racing from that meeting again.

I do apologise for being on topic.

Please refer to post 167 three postings back, made by Scunthorpe's press officer. To assist, here are the details. Apologies for being able to wade three posts back:

"DVD of the epic semi-final at Scunny now on sale:

https://sites.google...horpe-scorpions

All the best

Rob"

This may assist you.