British Speedway Forum
Coolhand

Tickets Wanted For Grand Opening Event At Bellevue

I'm in desperate need for x2 adult tickets and one child's for the National speedway opening at belle vue. It's my own fault for leaving it so late but I hear it's now so sold out!

Can anyone help??

I'm in desperate need for x2 adult tickets and one child's for the National speedway opening at belle vue. It's my own fault for leaving it so late but I hear it's now so sold out!

Can anyone help??

A lot of people have made the mistake . The clue was when all the seating sold out pretty quickly...

That's very true, however luckily extra tickets have been made available and thankfully I've now managed to get the tickets I wanted. So pleased, should be a great event, can't wait!!

Ring the office on 0161 223 7720 more tickets have been made available on first bend but have to book them.

• Like 1

Can anyone help??

You can buy mine!!!!!

• Like 1

You can have mine too!!!!!!!!!

good to see you three have got your sense of humour back already, i'm just stunned at it all.

good to see you three have got your sense of humour back already, i'm just stunned at it all.

You do have to laugh otherwise with British Speedway you would cry..

Let's be honest, what's another balls up to add to the many that beset the sport?

You only have to read the amateurish rambling of the BSPA statement to know more embarrassment for the sport can never be too far away with people who can put out such nonsense running it...

Thank goodness no one actually takes notice of the sport in the wider media or us fans would have to walk around in disguise so as not to be publicly ridiculed by the rest of the population!!!

• Like 2