British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
timetoturnleftagain

The New National Stadium Brick Donations.

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere on another thread, during the very early planning of the new stadium at Belle Vue supporters where asked if they would like to donate I think £50 for a named brick to be placed on a wall at the stadium. 2 people in know did this in memory of sadly passed supporters, paid,recieved an initial receipt but have since heard nothing. One of them asked me at the weekend about it but I have no idea, I don't know if many where ever sold so it just died a death but I said I would ask the question in case anybody knows if they have incorporated such a wall.

So far as I know the bricks have been delivered and will be put up this week.

Hoped they would be in place so we could see them Saturday .....

Matt Ford can see his bricks on the back wall of the main bar

Does Belle Vue's infamous "plumber" get his name engraved on the water mains pipes that were laid under the back straight?

• Like 1

Does Belle Vue's infamous "plumber" get his name engraved on the water mains pipes that were laid under the back straight?

Believe that the new water main is a state of the art 'wifi' model. Matej Zagar will be able to activate it directly from Ljubljana Airport when he misses his flight or whatever. :wink:

• Like 4