British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Agree 100% with you there !! Dudek has to be the cause of the stoppage !!

Yes. Dudek was the cause of the stoppage by having an ef. That was proved by lifting his arm. He did nothing wrong but Kildemands view was blocked until it was too late resulting in the crash caused by Dudeks ef. How can it be otherwise?

is there a final?

No- see post 74 from Racers and Royals.

Surely you only have an e.f when you are at a stand still.He was still moving,so still in the race.If his bike had suddenly got power again he could have carried on.We have surely all seen that before.No-one is out of a race just by putting their hands up.It is just a warning to riders behind that things are ok,not a surrender like in wrestling! :P

Would love to see Martin Vaculik race regular in the UK one day, whether at my club, or elsewhere, A real exciting racer, have my doubts if it'll ever happen though.

Impressed by young Drabik again, looks at home in what's a pretty strong field. Yet another Polish star in the making.

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1

No- see post 74 from Racers and Royals.

The program I got here in GW has semi finals and final in it.

Or maybe a Final? :P

The program I got here in GW has semi finals and final in it.

We'll soon find out. :lol:

Yes a final run-off :lol:

I am all confused.Jesper is there and has a programme and tells us there will be a final.........but I know Jesper and he is more interested in the polish women anyway :party:

• Like 1

I am all confused.Jesper is there and has a programme and tells us there will be a final.........but I know Jesper and he is more interested in the polish women anyway :party:

Sportowefakty could make me look a right fool in 10 minutes :lol:

• Like 1

You know me too well lol.

• Like 1