British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Sportowefakty now listing a FINAL - don`t they realise there are a lot of foreign viewers watching on illegal streams relying on them !!!!!!

Be assured that we will still speak to you and look for Reading's result every week.. :lol: The cheque is in the mail.!

4.40am and Dudek wins. :lol: Very enjoyable meeting. Thanks for the company everyone and thanks to Pawel for the perfect stream. Take care all. Alan.

• Like 1

We all return on Friday for the start of the Extraleague- which if SKY were covering would be billed as "wonder weekend"- all UK times

Friday April 8th programme starts 6pm with 1st race 6,30pm Leszno v Gorzow

Saturday April 9th programme starts 2pm with 1st race 2.30pm Grudziadz v Tarnow

Sunday April 10th programme starts 3.30pm with 1st race 4pm Rybnik v Torun followed at 6pm with 1st race 6.30pm Zielona Gora v Wroclaw

If this wasn`t enough also on Sunday 10th we have the NICE Polska match programme starts 12.15pm with 1st race 12.45 pm Czestochowa v Lodz

• Like 2

Prediction for the memorial meeting? I think Patryk Dudek is a great shout.

First prize of a coconut to that man. :drink: Well done.

• Like 1

Dudek was not under power so cause of stoppage. Kildemand did nothing wrong and was innocent. Ref is bonkers

Exactly what I thought, couldn't believe Kildemand was excluded ........

Surely you only have an e.f when you are at a stand still.He was still moving,so still in the race.If his bike had suddenly got power again he could have carried on.We have surely all seen that before.No-one is out of a race just by putting their hands up.It is just a warning to riders behind that things are ok,not a surrender like in wrestling! :P

Usually means they have bike probs though!

Enjoyable evening as always in GW :) been a great weekend with two of the best tracks around.

Usually means they have bike probs though!

Of course it does.I left out a "not" .... things are not ok.But things being not ok doesn't mean he is out of the race or has an e.f.like I said surely we have all seen a rider have problems and then get going again.To be out o the race i.e an ef or ret you have to be at a standstill,left the track received help from someone or be lapped and he was none of those,so the ref got it right as another rider can't just ride into someone who is still in the race

30 min video of Krakow v Krosno last Monday March 28th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82rXOjTyYM

Thanks for this. The VERY enthusiastic Krakow fans taking "Krees Bombare Harris" to their hearts and Nowinski again living up to his name. One week he'll get a winski i'm sure. Take care. Alan.

We all return on Friday for the start of the Extraleague- which if SKY were covering would be billed as "wonder weekend"- all UK times

Friday April 8th programme starts 6pm with 1st race 6,30pm Leszno v Gorzow

Saturday April 9th programme starts 2pm with 1st race 2.30pm Grudziadz v Tarnow

Sunday April 10th programme starts 3.30pm with 1st race 4pm Rybnik v Torun followed at 6pm with 1st race 6.30pm Zielona Gora v Wroclaw

If this wasn`t enough also on Sunday 10th we have the NICE Polska match programme starts 12.15pm with 1st race 12.45 pm Czestochowa v Lodz

I will be in attendance for all 3 meetings and looking forward to it

I will be in attendance for all 3 meetings and looking forward to it

Have a great trip- news out of Poland today is that Emil will miss Friday`s match against Gorzow as he has been told to rest his injured shoulder. He could be out for up to 2 months.

Edited by racers and royals

Of course it does.I left out a "not" .... things are not ok.But things being not ok doesn't mean he is out of the race or has an e.f.like I said surely we have all seen a rider have problems and then get going again.To be out o the race i.e an ef or ret you have to be at a standstill,left the track received help from someone or be lapped and he was none of those,so the ref got it right as another rider can't just ride into someone who is still in the race

But his bike stopping on the racing line caused the accident, it's irrelevant that he may have got going again, imo.

But his bike stopping on the racing line caused the accident, it's irrelevant that he may have got going again, imo.

It is irrelevant what your opinion is,the ref shared my view :rofl: