British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

How can a GP rider start as a reserve ?

Because he is Under 21. In the UK its Under 50 isn't it? :lol:

• Like 2

Morris confused Ekstraliga with Nice PLŻ :)

Agree he should try at lower level and go from there.

Still fancy Gorzow, but that sets it up nicely at the intermission. Good comeback by Wroclaw when it seemed to be slipping away.

And for Zmarzlik in contradiction because he along with Duzers, Pawlicki and few more are the future of Polish supremacy :)

They have to be better than most previous polish riders,as despite producing some great ones all they have to show for it is the same as lowly Germany when it comes to individual world titles.Something must be wrong with the polish mentality to fail so often,i guess?

Edited by iris123

Zmarzlik have completed 14 heats in this season. Only 3 riders finished ahead of him and 23 were beaten :)

Your mentality is wrong. Individual titles mean rubbish now. It's just a tournament. Look how 20 years old Zmarzlik overtakes your World Champion Tai. GP means anything only because it has a world championship in the title and FIM got the money from BSI. It has nothing in common with best speedway in the world in the terms of track preparation and riders involvement.

GP rounds excluding those that are prepared by us Poles on natural tracks are a joke of start > finish and an actual racing is very rare there.

In the end no-one remembers who passed who on the first mile of a marathon,it is who gets to the finishing line first.You don't seem to understand the concept of a GP season.I was not trying to be antagonistic,just asking a genuine question of why Poland have failed so often to produce someone who is capable of winning the main title in speedway,not just since BSI have been producing the track surface,but also on days when Poland done them on their own.I mean,it is always claimed that Germany produced a track to give them a world champ,why were Poland never capable of doing this?

Edited by iris123

Blah blah blah. In the end all call GP winner a world champion even if 80% of heats are decided right after start and on the 1st turn. All that know nothing about speedway I'll add.

I'll take that as "i don't know why" then :P

• Like 2

Magic, other than the first heat yesterday seems pretty subdued. Any theories ?

Magic, other than the first heat yesterday seems pretty subdued. Any theories ?

No EL.

I don't care what anyone says. It's tougher Than Sweden and Poland and improves a rider

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

You are used to British speedway. There is no money and no way to improve there so BSI's GP seems progress to you. For riders riding in Poland there's nothing in GP beside some title FIM has sold rights to BSI. Money and challenge is a less than in Ekstraliga.

Like I said. From your clueless perspective it may have no sense. I don't blame you for that.

If you don't believe me then go ask Tai Woffinden why he rides in Poland and doesn't give a crap about British Speedway he came from.

Yes,the British rider who has on his own won as many world titles as the great Polish nation.He can do amazing things like win world titles and ride in Polish league.Maybe your riders need to ask him how he does that? :rofl:

• Like 3

Good comeback from the home side. Man of the match Tomasz Jedrzejak.

• Like 1

Having best point average throughout the season of Ekstraliga is like winning championship.

I disagree, speedway is an individual competition, like boxing, tenis, or fencing, not a league one. Any league, or team competition in speedway is secondary to the one and only individual world championships title.

• Like 1