British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

6-18 after 4 heats. Poor old Pawel has to be weeping in his breakfast cornflakes. :sad:

SopCast now fine. :t:

• Like 1

Anyone know of a way to watch the playoffs later on today on kodi on my firestick?

Not available on Kodi. Best link is already posted. Play it through a browser that supports google cast and play of out on tv.

Not available on Kodi. Best link is already posted. Play it through a browser that supports google cast and play of out on tv.

He`s asking about N sport later- isn`t that available on Kodi ?

10-26 a bit of a rout.

No. It was but the channel doesn't seem to be working on any app.

The only reliable NSport link on Kodi was Telewizjada which of course started messing around with subscriptions once it knew people were using its services.

Sadly these firesticks don't give such easy access to everything in the world as their sellers try to suggest.

Broadcasters are getting wise to them and how Kodi is used by illicit streamers. A large proportion of links that I have used on Kodi in the past are now failing. It was only a matter of time. The more easy the streamers make it and the higher the quality the sooner the service is cracked down on.

It's the obscure services on the web that tend to survive because it's only a minority that know they exist and how to use them so they don't pose a significant threat.

The moment people start saying they've got this great stick that means they can dump their subscriptions, that's when I expect the alarm bells ring.

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

Talking of sad- the scoreline. :sad:

Talking of sad- the scoreline. :sad:

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much, having similar issues that others are having with TVP today & can't get on.

Should have more joy with nSport later, looking forward to those two matches.

Sad to see such a magnificent facility hosting such a poor Rzeszow team. A moneybags benefactor is badly needed.

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much, having similar issues that others are having with TVP today & can't get on.

Watching on SopCast which is dead safe and takes a minute to download from their website

Kodi. LivepolishTV add on. LiveTV yoy.tv TVP3

It's not HD but plenty good enough to watch. There are HD TVP options available but they buffer too much for me. Think it's my kit.

NSport available here too.

Hope this helps.

The problem is that those feeds of Division 1 matches are in fact legal streams, provided by TVP themselves, Poland's equivalent of the BBC. They are only intended to be watched in Poland, hence the problem we're getting today. Sometimes they leave the geo-blocking off, other times it's firmly switched on like today.

The feeds of NSport are all encrypted in Poland anyway and the only feeds available are where some subscribers feed the programmes onto the net illicitly, either using websites or Sopcast.

So TVP feeds are legit but often confined to Poland.

All NSport feeds are illicit.

Kodi. LivepolishTV add on. LiveTV yoy.tv TVP3

It's not HD but plenty good enough to watch. There are HD TVP options available but they buffer too much for me. Think it's my kit.

NSport available here too.

Hope this helps.

It looks very impressive but there doesn't seem to be any information on the website on how to download or install it on Kodi without registering with them, which isn't the wisest move with these kind of people.

It looks very impressive but there doesn't seem to be any information on the website on how to download or install it on Kodi without registering with them, which isn't the wisest move with these kind of people.

I think I downloaded it inside Kodi as an add on. Via addon installer. No registration. Search inside the installer for Polish tv addons. Sorry can't be more helpful, these tasks usually take me all day to suss out.

4 more 5-1s and Rzeszow nick it :lol:

• Like 1

The problem is that those feeds of Division 1 matches are in fact legal streams, provided by TVP themselves, Poland's equivalent of the BBC. They are only intended to be watched in Poland, hence the problem we're getting today. Sometimes they leave the geo-blocking off, other times it's firmly switched on like today.

The feeds of NSport are all encrypted in Poland anyway and the only feeds available are where some subscribers feed the programmes onto the net illicitly, either using websites or Sopcast.

So TVP feeds are legit but often confined to Poland.

All NSport feeds are illicit.

It`s also unfortunate today that it`s only on the regional stations because we could have watched it on tv sport.pro

Ironically the regional stations used to be the best way to watch- don`t know what`s happened to the media player facility recently.