British Speedway Forum

Well, I think the sport in Britain's finally reached rock bottom .

• Like 1

The worst nightmare has come true, and there can be no excuse whatsoever for this shambles. Once again speedway is made to look very amateurish.

• Like 2

I wonder what the refund policy is?

Will there be one. Or will you have admission to the next 3 meetings. Bit late in the day now for a re-staging..

The worst nightmare has come true, and there can be no excuse whatsoever for this shambles. Once again speedway is made to look very amateurish.

There is no excuse, you've had no rain, the track has had plenty of time to bed in. The buck stops with the track curator, who ever he is...

What a shambles! Speedway never ceases to amaze with its ability to shoot itself in the foot.

• Like 1

One thing for sure, Poole will never be regarded in the same way as Belle-Vue, they will be remembered for something different altogether.

May tonight's meeting be a huge success, with much more to come.

So how's that working out for you BritPete?

I can't believe this has happened tonight, can we assume that no one has put in any serious laps on the track before tonight? If that's the case then it really is a shambles. I'm not one for slagging of anything speedway but the sport really does not help itself sometimes.

Edited by Rob VDS

Will there be one. Or will you have admission to the next 3 meetings. Bit late in the day now for a re-staging..

Well there are a couple of scenarios. no refunds so BV get a fair amount of dosh in their bank account for a far while

Or

They have to refund everyone and go bust.

Well, I think the sport in Britain's finally reached rock bottom .

unfortunately I bet it hasn't

• Like 2

This sport is cringeworthy at times.

Oh I don't know, Starman shuts his trap now and then.

• Like 1

Better move the World Cup to Northside.

Better move it to Dorset.

Well there are a couple of scenarios. no refunds so BV get a fair amount of dosh in their bank account for a far while

Or

They have to refund everyone and go bust.

And the answer can be sent on a postcard.

I have heard that they knew about the problems as early as Thursday, but why were there not some riders invited to test it out after they thought that they had sorted the problems out??

Feel sorry for those who paid huge amounts to be there, I'm certainly glad I decided not to go in the end....

Had considered going to this. Bloody glad I didn't what a total balls up. Another case of speedway being a professional sport with amateurs running it.

• Like 3