British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mick F

Kings Lynn V Wroclaw Programme 18 March 2016

Good price paid for this programme which sold out early on the night. Mint condition preferred but not essential.

I have a copy of this Programme with admission ticket in Excellent condition, also programme signed by Tai Woffinden on the back page..

Sorry, hadn't checked this topic for a while, but do you still have this programme available, simbo1968? If so, please let me know. We could then exchange contact details.

Sorry, missed this post back in May and only just read it. Thanks for your reply - do you still have this item available, please?

Thanks. Please ring or text me on 07761 219288 to let me know for what price you would be willing to sell.

Hi please email me with an offer as i said it is signed by Tai & i also have the admission ticket.

email june451947@aol.com

Was unable to secure this programme as offers rejected. So still looking for a copy if anyone out there!

• Like 1