British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -v Wolves 25-03-16 Good Fiday

Obviously this is in doubt but it's not off yet.

We are rebuilding bends 3&4 with our own material and using cement to help it bed in a lot quicker.

A decision will be made 9am Wednesday morning on whether the track will be ready.

Personally I think Monday is more realistic but I'd wait till the following Friday when Leicester are in town after a few practice sessions

Can't see its even a consideration it will be on.

Can't see anyone believing the promotion if they say it's fixed.

• Like 1

When will the programme be printed?

Is the Poole meeting definately off? I know its been removed from Sky but is it cancelled completely?

More importantly will any Wolves fans travel to it or would they wait until a few meetings have been held there.

More importantly will any Wolves fans travel to it or would they wait until a few meetings have been held there.

They would be foolish if they do.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that a decision would be made at 9 am on Wednesday about Good Friday..............as far as I am aware the Poole meeting is still on but not being televised..................

RP

If they say it's on, I'll be dashing there after work.

This new venture needs the fans backing

Likewise here. I'm still brassed off about Saturday, but I hope to attend.
  • Like 1

Cradley supporters, at their "meet the riders" event tonight, have been told that both Friday & Monday meetings are off.

• Like 1

Indeed, both meetings appear to have already been called off, but they aren't going to make an announcement till Wednesday.

It just gets more inept..

• Like 2

For me it will be off, but the FACTS are it isnt off yet, the decision will be tomorrow as per the press release.

Cradley supporters, at their "meet the riders" event tonight, have been told that both Friday & Monday meetings are off.

Do you have contact details for the person that said this or better still if they are on here could they pm me?

For me it will be off, but the FACTS are it isnt off yet, the decision will be tomorrow as per the press release.

Bless.