British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.m

Glasgow V Coventry (challenge) 27th March 2016

its just that you need a good rider for ht 14. putting nike in the number 4 position in ht 14 with any of their 2 reserves they have could be a bit of a pumping (as your lot say) against them .

just pointing it out . i think they are trying to copy m/bra from last year, but eadinbra had an exceptional top 5 and 2 reserves who could hold their own, home and away . i dont see the tigers reserves doing that .

with regards having a good number 2 , i had one last night after my curry ..

I was looking at it on the light hearted side but on the practical side I do see your point

And tyretrax wants to know if he should get a hat for the wedding lol

• Like 2

weather forecast for this is not good

It rarely is for March speedway. A week can make all the difference at this time of year.

We are buddies not beddies

phew , had to look back to make sure i had wrote it down correct.

• Like 1

See in SS that admission price on the day for PL matches is £17.50 good luck to them.

Edited by Fromafar

Unless we have invested in track covers cant see this being on.

See in SS that admission price on the day for PL matches is £17.50 good luck to them.

they had a good product and now they have ruined it . cant see people paying that sort of money out, especially the away fans . all down hill for glasgow now .

the bottom of the bottomless pit has been found . good product but severely overpriced I.M.O.

when the crowds disappear, they will never return. poor decision from the facus .

Is Barker still on £1300 a meeting?

No. Is Cook still on dodgy engines!

This has got to be off, rained all last night, its raining now and has been all day and its to rain most of night and thunderstorms at 3pm onwards tomorrow. Looks like round my mams for easter dinner. If ben is receiving 1300 then goodluck to him. 17.50 isn't overpriced imo it would be if we were standing in the 2014 stadium. The products fabulous and were entertained between heats. The untapped audience spend way more on a sunday in Soar at braehead, I don't mind paying extra its still value for money and after what the facenna family have put in to secure our future then its justified.

Edited by baba
  • Like 1

No. Is Cook still on dodgy engines!

can't forget the rocket fuel as well.

• Like 1