To watch the Glasgow Tigers I would ...

Walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more,

Just to see the Tigers pump the Smugs

Right up their ba ba ba ba backdoor!

Tara, rumda, tara rumda,

Tara rumda, Tara rumda

Tara rum dara, dara, dara,

OK that's me banned for a month now.

Well it is Zaturday night and I'm p!555ed.

😂😂😂😂

£17.50 is fine for Glasgow - they provide a different product than other UK speedway clubs. Only went to 1 match at Glasgow, but was astonished at the transformation, the entertainment throughout was on a different level to every other track last year

You're so lucky to have Danny Ayres as your NL reserve - Reckon he'll achieve a 5pt average & rider of the year

• Like 5

£17.50 is fine for Glasgow - they provide a different product than other UK speedway clubs. Only went to 1 match at Glasgow, but was astonished at the transformation, the entertainment throughout was on a different level to every other track last year

You're so lucky to have Danny Ayres as your NL reserve - Reckon he'll achieve a 5pt average & rider of the year

Agree Falcon Hammer - last year spend £15 for entry, £2.50 on proggie; £2 on raffle tickets total £19.50. This year £17.50 + 2.50, nothing on raffle - sorted.

• Like 1

Danny is a legend before a wheel's turned.

Great guy.

Sort of guy you'd like to get pee'd with

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Sort of guy you'd like to get pee'd with

Curious as to who you wouldn't lol :P

• Like 3

Curious as to who you wouldn't lol :P

I would guess Kevin Wolbert, Sam Masters, Ryan Fisher, Craig Cook, Derek Sneddon, The Pope, for starters. :P

• Like 5

I would guess you are wrong on that one Cyclone! Oor George.m isn't fussy when it comes to drinking buddies and he might even teach them a thing or two. Well maybe apart from the Pope, you might be right on that one lol ;)

• Like 2

I'd drink with all of them except one.

Wolbert would be paying all night, so I'd get some of my money back.

I'd get the Pope drunk and try to convert him ... To women.

With Cook I'd need to watch he didn't slip something in my Buckfast rocket fuel.

Wouldn't drink with Handbag Sam ... Afraid of getting my cute wee touché groped.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Good luck to both sides. Let's hope for an injury free meeting.

Good to see Coventry using Coventry Storm riders at reserve. Good practice for them before tomorrow.

• Like 2

Wouldn't drink with Handbag Sam ... Afraid of getting my cute wee touché groped.

Usually you're hoping for that after a few! :P

• Like 1

Meeting delayed due to a very heavy shower. Hopefully the meeting will go ahead as Glasgow have done a lot to promote it. Hoping everybody stays safe though if conditions are now tricky.

Haha . how pitiful that bees have to use double points to keep up with glasgow.

Haha . how pitiful that bees have to use double points to keep up with glasgow.

It's not really a proper Coventry team though is it. Plus it's a challenge match so means nothing in effect.

• Like 2

Barker costing the Tigers the win there, rider of his experiance shouldnt be falling in heat 12 and conceding that 5-0.