British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bryn

Lakeside V King's Lynn

RACEDAY WEATHER CHECK 8.15am - GOOD FRIDAY

Can't believe I'm up out of my pit this early on Good Friday but there's a very good reason because it's raceday at Lakeside to and the Vortex Hammers looking to land one on those Norfolk Stars.

And the good news is here near Dartford (just the Kent side of the crossing) there's clear blue skies and a big orange ball up in the sky so today's meeting is most definitely ON and a reminder that it's a 1pm start.

The hour-by-hour forecast indicates there will be NO rain today now the overnight stuff has moved away, temperatures will reach 13c by 1pm (I'd still pack a jumper in your bag!) so wherever you intend to travel from, COME ON DOWN!

Next update circa 10.15am before we leave for the track and then direct from the speedway office there.

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 3

After yesterday's rain waking up to see the sun positively beaming is a joy to behold.

• Like 1

WEATHER CHECK UPDATE - 9,.48am

Slightly earlier than planned as we're leaving earlier than I planned for! NO change, the sun's blazing, meeting ON.

FINAL WEATHER UPDATE - NOON

It's a beautiful day, speedway's coming our way! 27 heats starting at 1pm

As expected, garbage

As expected, garbage

Agreed - we got to get used to this sort of performance this season methinks....... :mad:;)

Woudn'tbe surprised if we sruggle at home tonight for that matter - Lakeside are nowhere near as bad as some think

Edited by Star Fever

Just got back, must say Swiderski, Lawson, Neilson and Mear all looking really good for Lakeside today, god knows what happened with Rory and Robert Lambert, they are usually decent round lakeside, was impressed with Korneilison and NKI as always

Win by 20, probably lose by a similar score tonight