Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
george.m

What Offends Me And/or Gets On My .....

Recommended Posts

 

 

I clicked on the x and the stop seeing this add then the multiple times box and it says google closed add

might get rid of them permanently perhaps

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

What gets me is that it is making it difficult to check notifications. Yeah, I'm not happy either..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

 

 

I clicked on the x and the stop seeing this add then the multiple times box and it says google closed add

might get rid of them permanently perhaps

 

 

Will just keep reoccurring like a bad case of herpes :angry:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Will just keep reoccurring like a bad case of herpes :angry:

I have never seen a good case. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Its great, I've bought a gym membership, joined a dating site, got an American scholarship, bought a bicycle, hired a juggernaut lorry, got Nigel Farage to help me with my finances, bought a 60's replica race suit, ordered a sales funnel guide to network marketing and they were all especially tailored for me by some statistical computer 'track and trace' in cyberspace. Thank you big brother.

I had tried for two hours to sort out what malware had taken over.... it might be better if a Russian cyber kid had twatted my tablet.

Sod this I'm off down the Pub......aarrgh!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm getting bloody fed up with them...driving me bonkers!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If you want the Forum - then - you had better get used to the advertisements. :sad::sad:

Sign of the times. :sad:

See Phil's comment in Forum Announcements.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, The White Knight said:

If you want the Forum - then - you had better get used to the advertisements. :sad::sad:

Sign of the times. :sad:

See Phil's comment in Forum Announcements.

 

They are now covering the whole screen on my laptop, never had that before on any site. OTT ...

Share this post


Link to post

I feel I'm now on an Advert Forum where a snippet of Speedway pops up every now and then.

How much is it to go back to normal???

Is there a vaccine available? ??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Lefty said:

I feel I'm now on an Advert Forum where a snippet of Speedway pops up every now and then.

How much is it to go back to normal???

Is there a vaccine available? ??

Not sure about a vaccine, but there is alternative therapy that could fix the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Ads are mentally disturbing

Nowhere near as much as some of the people on here! :party:

Share this post


Link to post

I'll continue accessing the forum but if the ads get overbearing may well limit my input. I've seen Phil's comment and I understand the reasoning behind them but find them intrusive.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

There must be some way you can block them. I don’t know what buttons I’ve pushed but I hardly get any.  I get a few selling shoes, but don’t seem to get much else that I’ve noticed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, E I Addio said:

There must be some way you can block them. I don’t know what buttons I’ve pushed but I hardly get any.  I get a few selling shoes, but don’t seem to get much else that I’ve noticed

Have you been searching online for footwear?,,, there probably 'tailored ads'.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy