British Speedway Forum
george.m

What Offends Me And/or Gets On My .....

People who prefix everything they say with "so"

Just had one on countdown.

I don't know which is worse? That, or "can I get? " I thought countdown had banned that due to the number of complaints they receive as a result :angry:

Edited by AFCB Wildcat
  • Like 3

The bladdy BBC..most peeps don't live in bladdy Landon..so why are half the presenters black, when they make up less than 5% of UK population. Not fair on Asians, whites, eastern Europeans, gingers, fat bald folk, middle-aged geezers. Same with ITV ads.

Bladdy Gary Glitter and illegals gettin covid jabs..shouldn't be allowed :o:unsure::nono:

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

The bladdy BBC..most peeps don't live in bladdy Landon..so why are half the presenters black, when they make up less than 5% of UK population. Not fair on Asians, whites, eastern Europeans, gingers, fat bald folk, middle-aged geezers. Same with ITV ads.

Bladdy Gary Glitter and illegals gettin covid jabs..shouldn't be allowed :o:unsure::nono:

I'm just intrigued who the BBC have lined up to replace those who present and captain "A Question of Sport"...no doubt all variants of society will be represented so as to appease the PC Brigade?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I'm just intrigued who the BBC have lined up to replace those who present and captain "A Question of Sport"...no doubt all variants of society will be represented so as to appease the PC Brigade?

Black and Female my guess.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Black and Female my guess.

...and/or gay?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, steve roberts said:

...and/or gay?

I know who it is then. :P

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I know who it is then. :P

I believe it was reported in the press many weeks ago, someone posted it on this form...

Bladdy programmes about Cornwall..3 this week. It's a beautiful place mostly..lived there 8 years..but there are other places. And that bleedin Rick Stein, gets on me wick.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I believe it was reported in the press many weeks ago, someone posted it on this form...

Alex Scott ?

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Alex Scott ?

Correct...

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Alex Scott ?

Is it a choice between her and a grumpy old git?  :D

15 hours ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

So, I'm not the only one who has a problem with that? :rofl:

18 minutes ago, chunky said:

So, what are you saying? ;)

1 hour ago, chunky said:

That’s an acceptable use of “so”, or at least would be if you hadn’t added the comma.

Andrea Leadsom was one of the earliest and worst proponents during her Tory leadership challenge.

Or should I call her Andrea Leadm.  :D

17 hours ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

Just had one on countdown.

I don't know which is worse? That, or "can I get? " I thought countdown had banned that due to the number of complaints they receive as a result :angry:

Not half as bad as those, especially politicians, who prefix everything with “ you know “ . Harriet Harman was the worlds worst. I wish a few interviewers would say “ No we don’t know , that’s we brought you to explain it to us”.