British Speedway Forum
george.m

What Offends Me And/or Gets On My .....

Levi Bellfield wants to get married. What's the point? They're presumably not allowed to consummate so its never going to be real. Personally I'd ban the female prison visitor from ever entering a jail again on the grounds that there's a slate loose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 11:47 AM, Badge said:

It's really quite simple,  strip them of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and you won't see her for dust. Sadly as a born Prince he gets to keep that, but the gold digger would not have any pulling power without that title. 

I wd imagine she's as rich as him

2 hours ago, ch958 said:

I wd imagine she's as rich as him

Without a doubt,  but it's the Royal connection that's keeping them current, as it's the only thing they're good for, trashing the RF is the money spinner. 

Re-writing and deleting characters from children’s books as some narrow-minded do-Golders find them offensive. Apparently The Owl and The Pussy Cat is now going on be re-named The Owl and The Kitten Cat, as Pussy has sexual connotations. Seriously, how many little children are going on make that connection.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ch958 said:

Levi Bellfield wants to get married. What's the point? They're presumably not allowed to consummate so its never going to be real. Personally I'd ban the female prison visitor from ever entering a jail again on the grounds that there's a slate loose. 

I dunno about a slate loose, more likely she needs a complete new roof.

Strange that the woman has not been named. Probably more to this than meets the eye. 

1 hour ago, customhouseregular said:

Re-writing and deleting characters from children’s books as some narrow-minded do-Golders find them offensive. Apparently The Owl and The Pussy Cat is now going on be re-named The Owl and The Kitten Cat, as Pussy has sexual connotations. Seriously, how many little children are going on make that connection.

Stop the world I want to get off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

deleted 

Edited by ch958

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Stop the world I want to get off!

I did yesterday (ish). We got away to rural Powys for 2weeks away from the noise and dirt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

the owl and the smelly pussy

Not funny.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, customhouseregular said:

Not funny.

you're right, I deleted it but your post is sheer nonsense taken from a joke source that absolutely can not be taken seriously. It's a junk South American tabloid. This how we're out of the EU, people believing crap like this. I was drunk, what's your excuse?

Edited by ch958

Disgusting scenes...

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Disgusting scenes...

Yeah, but they're allowed to get away with it and have been for years,,, probably got plenty money too. :(

• Like 1

I hate these useless things with a vengeance. They don't kill pigeons in cities, they kill large apex exotic and often endangered birds of prey. All for drops of unreliable wind energy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

I hate these useless things with a vengeance. They don't kill pigeons in cities, they kill large apex exotic and often endangered birds of prey. All for drops of unreliable wind energy...

One of the reasons I like the forum is that once in a while we have things like this brought to our attention which would never have crossed my mind otherwise. Far more important than who had a beer or piece of cake, yet totally ignored by  the Establishment Elite and MSM , so thanks Blu

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 3:14 PM, ch958 said:

you're right, I deleted it but your post is sheer nonsense taken from a joke source that absolutely can not be taken seriously. It's a junk South American tabloid. This how we're out of the EU, people believing crap like this. I was drunk, what's your excuse?

Old age

• Like 1