British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robin's V Coventry Bees 31st March

Are the management seriously that thick?! Hans Andersen guesting hahaha, well I hope they're expecting a 0 points haul from him. Idiotic! Hahaha that's hilarious.

Are the management seriously that thick?! Hans Andersen guesting hahaha, well I hope they're expecting a 0 points haul from him. Idiotic! Hahaha that's hilarious.

Who would you like as guest then? Nothing wrong with Andersen as guest,will get double figure score.

Who would you like as guest then? Nothing wrong with Andersen as guest,will get double figure score.

Will wait and see what he scores as wasn't very often last year that Hans scored double figures at no 1 or even in a lower position once his average dropped. I guess we will see tomorrow.

I imagine instead of using a rider higher on the draft to cover Bates, we will use Roynon who is lower than Sarjeant on the tier 2 list? Would personally use Adam for if Sarj is missing & use a rider like Starke to cover Bates tomorrow

Edited by mdmc82

We will see tomorrow but after his antics for and against Coventry (particularly in the meeting a couple of weeks ago), he'd be the last rider I'd choose to wear the Bees jacket.

52-38 for the Robins, can't see the Bees picking up any points on the road this season.

Not sure why Coventry fans are so pessimistic about this fixture...having those 2 guests potentially makes you stronger as you never know what to expect from KK...Hans on the other hand will be busting a gut to prove you lot wrong and Ellis the way he is gating will heavily outscore Bates around Blunson...if King clicks then it's an away win for me im afraid

Should be his best away track really.

Agree could be a very dangerous prospect especially if he gates as well as he can

Why arrange a meeting for this date knowing we have 2 missing?

Why be surprised? Thats the state of speedway over here now

Quite upbeat about this fixture and brought in 2 decent guests. We can certainly take a point from this.

Not sure why Coventry fans are so pessimistic about this fixture...having those 2 guests potentially makes you stronger as you never know what to expect from KK...Hans on the other hand will be busting a gut to prove you lot wrong and Ellis the way he is gating will heavily outscore Bates around Blunson...if King clicks then it's an away win for me im afraid

Agree could be a very dangerous prospect especially if he gates as well as he can

Why be surprised? Thats the state of speedway over here now

Andersen had a full season to prove us wrong and failed !!