Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robin's V Coventry Bees 31st March

Some things never change

Kaspazak has been scoring 13 lately. Hans scored 4! That's where the meeting was lost.

mdmc82, on 31 Mar 2016 - 8:41 PM, said:

Hans Andersen is struggling as a heatleader as I thought he would. KK is a huge miss.

Why did the Coventry Promotion agree to this date this early into the season knowing their No1 rider would be unavailable !?

• Like 2

Why don't they let reserves go in Heat 15 as it would do their progress some reality riding against top riders.

They might finish last but at least they would know how much they need to go.

Would Adam Ellis had been better than King in Heat 15 on tonight's showing?.

adam ellis started extremely well...kk spot was temporary replacement tonight, think king as 3rd heat leader is the bigger problem

Another great meeting from our bottom 4, thank God for Ellis. King doing what he does as a heat leader. Hans taking the piss almost as much as our management who booked him.

Said when our top 2 went missing it would be embarrassing as the rest of the team isn't good enough. So far between them out bottom 4 have had one decent meeting - Bates vs Poole.

Kaspazak has been scoring 13 lately. Hans scored 4! That's where the meeting was lost.

take Ellis 11 points away and the score would have been about the same with kk in the team our own two reserves wouldn't have scored many . No chance will this team make the playoffs without changes
  • Like 1

take Ellis 11 points away and the score would have been about the same with kk in the team our own two reserves wouldn't have scored many . No chance will this team make the playoffs without changes

this WONT be the team come july/august

I can't see either of these teams setting the league alight. Looking at tonight's score I would say it's a 2 horse race between Poole & Belle Vue.

That was my initial thought when I saw the scores but, having looked at updates in more detail, with the exception of Ellis, who's not even our rider, they all scored poorly.

Can't remember seeing Harris having five rides and being on the wrong end of a 5-1 in three of them. He's usually good value at Swindon.

Hopefully a bad night at the office, but I have a feeling this will be a long old season. If our 3 heat leaders have an off night, we are going to be stuffed out of sight. Can you imagine what the scores would have been with Bates instead of Ellis?

The make up of this Bees team is all wrong.

• Like 1

Another Abbey battering for Coventry. Only two last places... from Sedgy, solid all-round display from the Roobins, onwards and upwards for those Blunsdon Budgie Boys.

Edited by Downsman
  • Like 1

this WONT be the team come july/august

Might be to late then Colin plus the fans will have disapeared

I can't see either of these teams setting the league alight. Looking at tonight's score I would say it's a 2 horse race between Poole & Belle Vue.

Spot on & teams playing for a play off home leg pay day only as they will get blown away by Poole & Belle Vue.

• Like 1

That was my initial thought when I saw the scores but, having looked at updates in more detail, with the exception of Ellis, who's not even our rider, they all scored poorly.

Can't remember seeing Harris having five rides and being on the wrong end of a 5-1 in three of them. He's usually good value at Swindon.

Hopefully a bad night at the office, but I have a feeling this will be a long old season. If our 3 heat leaders have an off night, we are going to be stuffed out of sight. Can you imagine what the scores would have been with Bates instead of Ellis?

The make up of this Bees team is all wrong.

its impossible for us to get an away win with King Garrity and the pole

• Like 1