British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robin's V Coventry Bees 31st March

its impossible for us to get an away win with King Garrity and the pole

I've liked that but If the Pole had been #8, Garrity had been reserve and then we had Stead in the team so we had Stead/King at 3/4 things would be a lot better. Rather than Stead in the 1-5 we have Bates in reserves though. But we failed to explain the implications to Garrity meaning no double upper in the 1-5 and two average reserve who are not riding well.

Watched Garrity ride 3 times this year, can't believe this is the same rider in 2015. No aggression what so ever. Very strange.

Watched Garrity ride 3 times this year, can't believe this is the same rider in 2015. No aggression what so ever. Very strange.

Didn't Garrity miss the end of the 2015 season & if so maybe he's getting his confidence back.

Should've started at reserve as its screwed him & Coventry.

Enjoyed the match. Good win for Swindon, but Coventry were surprisingly poor. I think they will have better nights and Swindon will have tougher matches.

The Coventry Pole looked quite an exciting rider. I think he will do well.

Doyle was excellent for Swindon, but everyone rode well. Even Sedgy was unlucky after leading his last race for a while before getting Harrissed.

Some good races tonight. Enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Enjoyed the match thou both teams looked quite weak ,,,the biggest laugh was the Pole for cov going round for a lap of houour at the end ...still not quite sure why as he crap .

Well done Adam Ellis, that's our boy !!! :rofl: Coventry fans, surely that has got to tell you something about Hans, surely he wasn't paid per point !!! :o

Well done Adam Ellis, that's our boy !!! :rofl: Coventry fans, surely that has got to tell you something about Hans, surely he wasn't paid per point !!! :o

It tells me what I already knew. He's a good 2nd string but a very crap heatleader.

Ellis sounds like he was very good.

Unacceptable. We all know our team building during the winter hasn't made much sense and we had 3 guests today but losing to this Swindon side by 20 points isnt good enough. Why the hell was this meeting arrange on probably the only Thursday KK was missing? Not good enough all round.

• Like 2

this WONT be the team come july/august

If the side isnt changed im May then the team building during the winter definitely wont make any sense. The saving grace so far that we will have plenty of points to play with to get a heat leader in for probably Woryna which will move King into a 2nd string role.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

My 1st Trip to Swindon for some time, enjoyed the meeting but wow aren't them houses close, will anybody buy a house so close to a Speedway track, I'm a Speedway fan, and there's no way I would

If the side isnt changed im May then the team building during the winter definitely wont make any sense. Thats the saving grace so far that we will have plenty of points to play with to get a heat leader in for probably Woryna which will move King into a 2nd string role.

king has to be moved to a second string, hes no elite league heat leader. this play off format does give teams a second chance

around May time, we seen teams do a charge before, its far from over yet

Harris & Hans both saying the track was very slick.

I think a few teams will make changes come May when the heatleader list no long applies

• Like 1

It tells me what I already knew. He's a good 2nd string but a very crap heatleader.

Ellis sounds like he was very good.

Adam is good, and he will get better. Something about Hans and Coventry that doesn.t quite fit, don't you think...

Harris & Hans both saying the track was very slick.

I think a few teams will make changes come May when the heatleader list no long applies

a third heat leader behind KK and Harris would make Coventry very decent, with king going to no2