British Speedway Forum

It'll be five rides and five last places at Cardiff!!!!!!!

he might beat bomber who's a disgrace now

Great to see the top scorer after 20 heats win. Just as it should be, a well deserved winner.

Really pleased for Danny he deserved it, nice to see some new faces among the honours. Danny and Bomber at Cardiff can`t be bad.

It'll be five rides and five last places at Cardiff!!!!!!!

didn't Jason bunyan even score?

so because you aint as goid as you once were you are a disgrace?? Deary me.
  • Like 3

Well done Danny but Lambert apart it just goes to show the lack of quality below Tai, as for that track i FREAKIN love it!

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

danny King in a Grand Prix gonna haha

Spot the sad git that liked their own post.

Once again a knocker that no doubt thinks that some of the riders that King passed and beat to EARN his spot deserve to be there ahead of him.

Well done Danny. Top bloke.

• Like 2

so because you aint as goid as you once were you are a disgrace?? Deary me.

absolutely, jump on someone when their down!

• Like 1

Oh you are brave calling a speedway rider a disgrace, I bet the only thing you have ever ridden is a kiddies three wheeler.

• Like 1

You have to question Harris's mechanical knowledge and pit team over the last few years he can't seem to get bikes to work for him,I have never seen a top rider have so many issues with machinery than him.As a young rider he was a racer .

• Like 1

So if the reserve at the wtc has to be an under 21, and then can only replace no 1-4 if the track doctor oks it, then what do they do with Robert Lambert? IMO he needs to be in the team (1-4) for the sake of the future of British speedway.

• Like 3

i (personally) happen to believe bomber has rose to the occasion in a GB race jacket in the past.

i (personally) happen to believe bomber has rose to the occasion in a GB race jacket in the past.

Yes it does seem to bring the best out of Bomber but on this showing its a big ask .

Well done Danny King, a true racer on a racers track...

Took some knackers to blast round the outside in that last one given how deep and wet the track was...

Great also to see Cookies interview, very mature, can only stand him in good stead for the rest of the year with that attitude..

Kelvin didnt mention Bombers engine much after the first ride on it did he? Strange that...!

Cannot wait for the SWC at this track, held up fantastically well tonight...

It must give fans confidence to attend a meeting even if the weather is not quite what we would like going forwards...

(Might even prize me away from the TV next time!)...

Edited by mikebv