British Speedway Forum

If Cook has inside its gate and gone.

Don't give up the day job.

• Like 1

Probably the best i have seen King ride in years. Well done to him.

TBF King has had races like this at Brandon. It's away he usually struggles.

Amazing final race. He deserved that win. Highest point scorer and what a final race. My heart was in my mouth esp after already losing one rider to injury.

Was a good meeting.

Best rider on the night won.

I thought Danny King was awesome.

My World Cup team would be

Woffinden

Lambert

Cook

King

Reserve either Ellis or Bates.

• Like 1

Is this cric free wotsit safe?.

I have a FIRE stick but don't understand Kodi.

Sorry to appear thick but I'm nearly 70 and only got a pc 6 years ago.

So, the Weather was crap the crowd was crap probably a combination of the weather and the roadworks the racing wasnt much better. But given all considered we'l give it the benifit of the doubt, and see how it is when you get decent weather if you ever do, a decent meeting a track that has lines not half a track that the outside is so deep you cannot move. Then we'l see..

Well done Danny King, he wanted it more..

he might beat bomber who's a disgrace now

I don't think a couple of meetings makes him a disgrace. He's had some brilliant meetings in the EL this year. Unfortunately he was trying different engines tonight. Imagine he won't be using them again.

So, the Weather was crap the crowd was crap probably a combination of the weather and the roadworks the racing wasnt much better. But given all considered we'l give it the benifit of the doubt, and see how it is when you get decent weather if you ever do, a decent meeting a track that has lines not half a track that the outside is so deep you cannot move. Then we'l see..

Keep sucking on that lemon son....

Keep sucking....

• Like 5

Great meeting great track. Well done Danny great meeting riding Sverre Harrfeldt lines all night. Remember watching him as a

17 year old around Lakeside being mentored by Craig Boyce and always said there was something about him. Hope he now kicks on.

Keep sucking on that lemon son....

Keep sucking....

And im being complimentary...

Now that you've given it the benefit of the doubt i'm sure everyone at Belle vue will be able to sleep easy tonight.

• Like 2

Between cook, lambert and King. King will choke. Cook will gate and Lambert will hopefully charge him down.

How wrong can you be, sensational on the edge ride, Danny so wanted that.

And im being complimentary...

Haha.

I guess it must be strange to see a track that holds up well under heavy rain and produces proper racing. You must be wondering why there was no blue groove, big holes and ruts everywhere. 😂😂😂

Credit to Belle Vue on getting this meeting on

• Like 1

Haha.

I guess it must be strange to see a track that holds up well under heavy rain and produces proper racing. You must be wondering why there was no blue groove, big holes and ruts everywhere.

Credit to Belle Vue on getting this meeting on

You call that proper racing if Sky hadn't have been there it would have probably not run.. As i said, lets see what its like when they get decent weather, if they ever do, then we'l make judgement.

Edited by Starman2006

Unfortunately he was trying different engines tonight. Imagine he won't be using them again.

Why would he want to try different engines tonight of all nights. He had a couple good races in last week's gp, so he knew that engine was ok. It must be him/his team that cannot seem to get the bike and conditions tuned in.

• Like 3